Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well for what it's worth....

I feel like I SHOULD BE in the first batch. I have a pre-refresh order that was then converted the morning after the announcement.

Yesterday, i was listed as June 1-30.

Today it changed to June 23-30. I am south Florida delivery.

I'm ok with the timeframe so long as they stick to it.
Same....ordered a L/R Red, white interior, 21” wheels pre refresh on 1/5/21. South Florida as well. June 1-30 changed to June 23-30. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Leodoc and Tigers
This is promising - unless they are stacking them up like Ford is doing for now.

Going on day 2 with the date NOT changing. So still optimistic.

Kind of off topic, but I was watching this documentary on future law enforcement where they had a robot police office made from a human. Where this seemed like a NN or AI for Elon and Tesla, there were no Model S's on the streets. Does this mean they are not here in the future? Maybe we do not really get deliveries?

Here’s my theory on the lack of flyover.... Fremont factory manager to Gabeincal ‘Gabe, love your work. Need a favor, head office have just updated deliveries of the S to June for thousands of customers. Problem is we only have a handful of testers and mules on hand. Obviously if you do a flyover its going to be pretty obvious that June ain’t happening for a large number of those that now have their hopes up. So, if you don’t mind, hold off on the flyover for a couple more weeks, we‘ll try and get a few dozen built and in the logistics lot to keep some hope alive.’
Flyover theory update.... Fremont factory manager to Gabeincal ‘Gabenator, its me again. Change of plans. Turns out Elon’s neuralink monkey got access to the delivery algorithm again, seems to happen a lot, hence the totally unrealistic delivery dates for thousands in June. The good news is we changed the majority back to August, buys us a few months and we can always push back again as needed. The bad news is we now have a bunch of people who briefly thought they were getting their cars next month (laughs hard). So here’s the plan, we have 100 or so cars we made back in late Feb/early March. Give us 3 hours, we‘ll put some on a truck, 5 in the logistic line, a bunch over by testing track, I’ll even throw some up on the dirt road by the railway track to make it look like we have so many we don’t know where to keep them. You can then do your flyover, call it something like ‘refreshes everywhere’ and all those that got moved back to August will at least think things are moving and keep the faith. They have all been retrofitted with yokes so at least we can put the no yoke theory to bed! Also, great light today so even the blue ones will look good!! Elon said to tell you he really loves your work, so much cheaper than a proper PR department!’
MS LR, MSM, Black, Arachnids, 2/5, RN1144, March to July to 1-30 June, now August.

See what I think is happening here...

Tesla: "Elon, we can't offer the red color. There's no way we could make the car THAT attractive or we would never be able to meet the demand!"

👀🙀😮‍💨

I say I switched mine from Red to Blue to ease this demand for Tigers' sake. The truth is that my wife says I am not cool enough to drive a red car...

I should have stayed with Blue instead of shifting to White!! I thought it would move me up the queue 😖

I‘m still BLANK and not in a fun way!
@omarsultan has requested they bring back “signature brown”. Talk about popular colors! :)

Nothing says cutting edge sport and speed like brown. Or forest green.

Last edited: