Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every time someone posts that their delivery window has changed, I go and check mine...Like even if mine changes too, it ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING. Despite the history of it meaning ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Every time someone says, "FWIW, I talked to my SA today and he/she said..." it has an actual effect on what I think might be real. Despite the history of it meaning ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I think Elon figured out how to electronify heroin and pump it through the Tesla website. Someone needs to investigate that

Anyone with a non-black interior have (still have) a June delivery date?
I was going to quickly reply yes. But you made me look. The "Support Monkey" got me. Now I am an 'August'. I was on a high with June but now August. Oh well. It really doesn't matter until I get a VIN notification but even then I am not sure I am going to believe it. So @omarsultan you are not alone.

Every time someone posts that their delivery window has changed, I go and check mine...Like even if mine changes too, it ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING. Despite the history of it meaning ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Every time someone says, "FWIW, I talked to my SA today and he/she said..." it has an actual effect on what I think might be real. Despite the history of it meaning ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I think Elon figured out how to electronify heroin and pump it through the Tesla website. Someone needs to investigate that
Same here! Check with trepidation and then when it hasn’t changed, a big sigh of relief. Lol. No change since 5/14 update: 6/1-6/30. Black interior. Waiting for VIN.