Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Logged into my account late this evening and got in; things do look different but still had an estimated delivery of August (and was disappointed). Then tried again some time later and it all disappeared…now my account shows the black car with my RN and screen goes all white (blank). Still can’t figure out what they’ve been doing for > 24 hours, but the monkey is messing around in there! 🐒 🐵

Reactions: Tigers
So everyone has been waiting all these months for the secret hidden features Elon hasn't told us about. What if there aren't any and everything is on the website? Will you be let down?
nah, the secret hidden feature i'm looking for is my VIN. anything else would be icing :D

Really enjoy these recent flyover videos.. Seeing all the refresh lately & the June 3rd event magically triggered a big mental shift recently from negativity to positivity 😁
Hopefully they have a good paint detailing team...that crowd of s along the fence line is going to need some love when they ship them

Difficult for me personally to tell what’s what but one thing I did notice is there are many more dark colored MS’s there; don’t seem to see many, if any white MS’s…am I wrong?
Agree, I think we can safely add white and red paint to the shortage/supply chain issues list! Good to see the number of S’s growing at the factory but seems strange that they wouldn’t be shipping more of them, all parked up waiting for a missing part or component I would guess. Alternatively, would they be waiting to ship them closer to the delivery event? Based on the latest communication with my SA it would seem only Elon and the monkey know.

Still showing August delivery after changing from June earlier in the week.

1CAC6493-69FD-48E7-B71D-4B8BE4BAD3AE.jpeg

So to follow up on previous requests for everyone to put order information in the profile signature: I’ve looked low and high in the settings and preferences (desktop and mobile browser) and I simply cannot find an option to add a signature to my profile. When comparing my menu options to an earlier screenshot that someone posted, it seems that the option should be at the top of this column but it’s not. I’m assuming this has something to do with being a new member.

Idk.. Guess I’ll just cut and paste the info instead.. 🤷‍♂️
—-
MS Plaid - MSM / Black - 21” Arachnids - FSD - April 27 Order - RN# 1148** - Currently June 1-30 Delivery