Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm back to "-", have had nothing for like a week or so now. Hurray!
Same for me, blank for a week and now it went from blank to '-'.
Also, Tesla.ProductF.Data.DeliveryDetails.DeliveryEstimateDate.isFromAdminTool went from true to false.
My guess is that when isFromAdminTool is true, it copies the content of
Tesla.ProductF.Data.DeliveryDetails.DeliveryEstimateDate.copyOverride -- which was, and still is, blank.

I'm in UT too taking delivery in SLC. MS-LR ordered Jan 28th (RN1144), Red/black. Had June 1-30 last week, went blank a few days ago, and today am back at "-" again.
I have a model 3 being delivered to SLC. Odd thing is there are 6 of the type and color I ordered in the lot. The lot isnt that big And they havent moved for a week. In the mean time, no VIN and my delivery date is bouncing around between now and late June. Some predictability would be welcome. Also, they need to wash those cars when they come off the truck. Not a good look.

Reactions: MAZADR
And my delivery date changes again. Less than 24 hours. Our delivery date is like the tennis ball in this video. One side of the net is July and the other is August and we are shouting from the stands June.

I am not going to look at my account again. I swear. I can quit at any time.
That's actually a sugarload of very SHORT volleys, all adding up to one long RALLY.
(Sorry, I'm a tennis player LOL)

• Informative
Reactions: dhanson865
I ordered MS Plaid the day of the announcement - in fact, seconds after the announcement. Originally delivery was estimated for March. Then it moved to July. A week ago, it moved to June 01-30. Now my estimated delivery date is July as of July his afternoon.
Nice to know some MS Plaids are currently showing est delivery in July. Yours is one of the first we've seen that went from June 1-30 to July; most like mine are still stuck on August.

Monkey got me again!

It was June 1-30 2 days ago,
Went away yesterday,
Became June 22-30 this morning,
Now went back to “-“

I think the 🐒 is still learning to count.

It is not learning - it is an evil monkey (maybe blindfolded) that is just toying with us.

Another thing, have we ever seen Elon and the monkey in the same room?

My blank space went back to “-“.

I am so fed up with Musk and Tesla at this point! This my first EV (and first Tesla, obviously). Maybe if I had perviously owned a Tesla I would be more forgiving and feel less impatient.

I get that delays happen. Especially now.

What’s driving me crazy is all the unnecessary chaos of the experience! And how it all feels so completely unnecessary! I hate having to try to parse cryptic tweets for “official” company info. Dealing with timelines so stretched that it shames bungee cords. A website that is more unreliable than a wino on a binge. Specs that can change on a whim. And what kind of major auto company manages to completely stop producing its flagship products for 6+ months!?!

If I hadn’t found this forum, and I had only my personal experiences to go with, I would think that Tesla is incompetent and that Musk is unstable! I still wonder sometimes... It is hard to reconcile the engineering masterpieces produced with the company that produces them.🥴😱🥴

I cannot wait until there is some real competition for Tesla in the EV space and I can vote against the chaos with my dollars! If Tesla wasn’t so far ahead of the current competition I would have already bailed. I really hope that next year there are more options....

Please excuse the rant.

The S was just soo good. My 2nd fav car was my 2018 E63. There was a 5-6 month period they were both sitting in my garage at the same time. I always chose to drive the P100D and only drove the E63 for a couple min after it was sitting for a while. Of course, I ended up selling the E63.
Same here. I’ve had a lot of the same cars you had, and my first Tesla was a P85D that I discovered when a friend asked me “have you seen that new Tesla that’s faster than your 2014 Corvette? I loved that Stingray. But after I got tired of having to drive it once every weeks so the battery wouldn’t die after I bought my P85D and I sold it. It just wasn’t remotely competitive with my Tesla when it came to driving satisfaction.

Reactions: Drew-MS
We should figure out the best use of the "last updated" column. My date has gone from blank to June 2-3 times in the past two weeks, so I forget to update. I suspect most of the info on there is outdated now
@omarsultan, perhaps you can add code to automatically update the "last updated" column when any cell of that row is modified. Found this: Google Spreadsheet Timestamp? Or let me know if you'd like me to add the script.

Last edited: