Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My LR and my Plaid orders both had delivery dates that disappeared last night and have not returned. My solution was to just place another Plaid order. Now I have a June delivery date again. Problem solved! 😃

This time I chose a different color and picked Fremont, CA as the delivery location.
Nothing demonstrates how fraudulent their expected delivery dates are than this comment. Current Plaid order, no delivery date. But make one today, and wa-la, the new order shows June! Until of course June rolls around and that latest order goes to “-“ or blank for estimated delivery now that they have your money.

Reactions: EVonly
In the “Tesla owners worldwide” group yesterday, a guy went to Fremont and supposedly confirmed yoke was approved for production. Photo- Steve Washburn
View attachment 667269

That bird in the picture came to my ring doorbell to tell me all about it

0EFB346E-361C-46EA-80C6-2781955EC565.png

My LR and my Plaid orders both had delivery dates that disappeared last night and have not returned. My solution was to just place another Plaid order. Now I have a June delivery date again. Problem solved! 😃

This time I chose a different color and picked Fremont, CA as the delivery location.
I am almost thinking about doing the same...

Update: yesterday my delivery date disappeared. Today it reappeared as June.

I ordered on 1/22 (RN1144) a Model S LR out of Los Angeles.

I'm really hoping this date finally sticks. It has ping-ponged from March to June, to July, to June, to August, to June, blank (yesterday), back to June.
I can only dream of a PING to my delivery date, it’s just been all PONG so far… one way highway to Septovember … MS LR 2/5 RN1144 …

So you live in LA but wanted to pick up in Texas but can't because you would have to register the car in TX if you pick it up in TX? Am I understanding that right? Sorry, I live to TX and just wanted to make sure mine won't be a problem...
I live in New Orleans. I have had Houston as my delivery location for the last 5 months because they will not deliver to New Orleans. Last month my SA offered to move my delivery to Atlanta and didn't explain why. I said I would rather Houston because it is half the driving distance. Today the Tesla hotline advisor told me that I can't pickup in Texas and register out of state. I am not sure how accurate that information is, but I do know that non-dealer, non-residents can't get temp tags because I have been trying. I believe the Houston gallery was going to just give me a car and let me drive away with no temp or transit tag. If you live in Texas you are fine.

I live in New Orleans. I have had Houston as my delivery location for the last 5 months because they will not deliver to New Orleans. Last month my SA offered to move my delivery to Atlanta and didn't explain why. I said I would rather Houston because it is half the driving distance. Today the Tesla hotline advisor told me that I can't pickup in Texas and register out of state. I am not sure how accurate that information is, but I do know that non-dealer, non-residents can't get temp tags because I have been trying. I believe the Houston gallery was going to just give me a car and let me drive away with no temp or transit tag. If you live in Texas you are fine.
Ah I see, thanks for explaining man, appreciate it. Hope the situation works out smoothly!

Reactions: NOLA21SGuy
It’s odd most of us have blank for delivery date all the sudden. But if you go to website to place an order for plaid it has a June estimated delivery. Probably just trying to jam orders in before end of quarter, most likely at least. But orders won’t count towards the quarterly numbers until those cars are delivered. So not making sense why they are all over the place with the deliveries.
I ordered yesterday and blank est delivery for Plaid order.

• Informative
Reactions: T-Racer
What page should look at respective of the i source code. When i did search for "admin" it diddnt on model s delivery overview page
1622227541876.jpeg
With Model Y next to orange highlight instead of false if was showing ”True”but did not have VIN till I got the text about car being ready for delivery.

I checked on MX account just now , sorry the admin source code was removed :(
Hope y’all get your cars soon hopefully by end of June .