Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve complained you were waisting your time, my bandwidth, and now 631 pages of worthless speculation for months. All I can say you guys can bicker amongst yourselves. If my MS LR is extended past the time the EQS is offered I will go that route. Especially after they announce the sharing agreement with Tesla for the supercharging network.

Even now my trophy wife (when you’re old enough and had more than one wife you can say this) is looking at me like I’m nuts for worrying about a damn car.

You guys are nuts. I spend TWICE more per month on wine than the car payment on my existing $100+k car and yet I cannot stay away from this *sugar* show. Third world problems.

Last edited:
I’ve complained you were waisting your time, my bandwidth, and now 631 pages of worthless speculation for months. All I can say you guys can bicker amongst yourselves. If my MS LR is extended past the time the EQS is offered I will go that route. Especially after they announce the sharing agreement with Tesla for the supercharging network.

Even now my trophy wife (when you’re old enough and had more than one wife you can say this) is looking at me like I’m nuts for worrying about a damn car.

You guys are nuts. I spend TWICE more per month on wine than the car payment on my existing $100k car and yet I cannot stay away from this *sugar* show.
Who counts bandwidth. Haha. But I agree. Can we get a VIN yet?

You guys are nuts. I spend TWICE more per month on wine than the car payment on my existing $100+k car and yet I cannot stay away from this *sugar* show. Third world problems.

I think the correct medical term is "fookin' nuts".

I get everything you just said. 😂😂😂😂, oh I’m a 39yr old Black male still on my first wife with two kids

Bruce keepin it real. Love the honesty 🍻

Apparently you are not reading all the posts above on the "study". You are not supposed to be buying the Model S... 🤣
I can’t wait to meet everyone at a supercharger someday!!! I have a sick Vanity plate still available for Florida. I hope I can grab it and really let all passers by know that I’m not supposed to be driving this car. (COO of a 100M+ startup, if that matters. Income north of the average MS owner household income salary if that matters....still carless. 😂🤣🙃

Triple side note; Dave Ramsey fans for years. You can totally get a MS with less than $70K income if you are debt free and have a good net worth.

I get everything you just said. 😂😂😂😂, oh I’m a 39yr old Black male still on my first wife with two kids
Good for you. When I was 39 I was divorced with two young kids and starting a second career. I met my second wife 21 years ago. It’s been a great ride. Could not have afforded this car until about 50; I’m 60 now. The thread drift here is my complaint.

Good for you. When I was 39 I was divorced with two young kids and starting a second career. I met my second wife 21 years ago. It’s been a great ride. Could not have afforded this car until about 50; I’m 60 now. The thread drift here is my complaint.
Speaking of thread drift, whatever happened to @sam3194? Haven’t seen him in like 100 pages or so.

Reactions: Leodoc and baldwin
I know this has been said many times, but I’ll say it again. Why can’t Tesla just tell us how they are prioritizing deliveries? If they know(and that may be questionable) they could at least say Plaid first, MS LR with FSD second, West coast before East, etc. I ordered much later than most of you and I’m fine with being at the back of the line. But I’d sure like to know where the line starts and where my place in line is.

Let’s all agree that we want a fantastic update from Elon on Thursday.

Moment of honesty here....I was content but a used MS. Yes, that’s right I was willing to be the second or third rear in the seat. My wife said you work hard and deserve the new car experience. But we live in Tampa and the idea of half the roof opening up to the great landscape that the good Lord created made it a tough decision to go brand new. But being newly 39 and nearing the appropriate age for mid life issues I really wanted a Red MS. This endeavor became more like a lottery selection than buying a car to get a red PXX with a sunroof. So here I am with you 202X MS folk waiting on a refresh that won’t have a sunroof and that I can’t get a delivery date for. All the while I’m smiling ear to ear because when that delivery day comes I’ll be the happiest guy in Tampa.

I love how people come here to brag how rich they are.
It’s getting out of hand. We certainly don’t need to hear income levels, people talking about their trophy wives and stories of how much money you flush down the toilet on your wine consumption. Give us a break! Where the hell is moderator Bruce when you need him to get this thread back on track?

All 3 of my orders have had a blank estimated delivery date since Thursday.

To bring it back to topic (kind of)...
I was told that the reason the dates come and go, change, etc. Is a computer that constantly matches/confirms orders with vehicles/production and then will realocate vehicles to other deliveries or change production as it fits the overall system. Said it really does not mean much until there is steady production and VINs.

So today I went to my Tesla SC and talked to my SA about my model S order. He said he was told that they are definitely prioritizing the plaid orders for June and then the LR should be delivered around January/ February?! I feel like he was trying to sway me to keeping my Model 3 performance order, which i’m rejecting by the way for quality control issues…