Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they also made the matrix leds much more noticeable in the configurator

Old:
View attachment 670760

New:
View attachment 670761
Well shoot.. I wonder if this would have made me go with tempest when i first ordered. Anyone else remember how the range for the Arachnids were once 412m epa a couple months ago? Then it was updated to 375m after I had placed the order. I was just so pumped for that 400+... now it’s got me thirsty again lol.

I hate when Tesla moves the water bowl around on us!

They've been sitting there with the same wheel design for 5 months or so and 2 days before deliveries begin, "**** it, let's make it gray"

They had budget left over and Elon asked "should we change the hubcap color or bring back the tilting screen?"

rant

I’m really close to just cancelling. Original order of 1/10. Was supposed to pick up a performance 3 during 10/2020 but it never showed up (aka Tesla f’d up). Was then told March 2021, so I cancelled and switched my order to the new S. Oh, and I sold my LR 3 in October to prep for the performance 3. So yeah, been car less since. Maybe I don’t need one?

Recently Changed to arachnids because the silver 19s looked like crap. Was told I will lose the mystic 2k discount. Cool, arachnids look much better. Now, I want to switch back to 19s 🤦🏽‍♂️

This may be the icing on the cake for me. I really don’t think it’s meant for me to have this car right now. I’ll decide in the next couple of days.

rant over

I had a similar thought process. Get MSLR now and do the Roadster in a few years. The LR seams to have plenty of bells and whistles for me (but it isn’t a Plaid). I am also debating if I should add a spoiler and paint the brake calipers. I just don’t want to be asked a million times if it’s a Plaid (no, I wouldn’t say I debadged. I would be honest). LOL
looks like we don't have to paint those calipers anymore just buy the spoiler. 😄

Try the acceleration will help you put space between y’all and a drunk driver. Can you really put a price on safety??
Too bad I just kept repeating “but babe it’s Plaid...”
1623121100934.png

I'm sure it's a mistake. I'll be painting my calipers red. Not to pretend it's a Plaid, but because my car is red.
Oh my goodness, they keep changing everything. Now is should just get off this thread until my number is called and my car is ready. This is like going to the best restaurant in town and telling them “surprise me”. 😂

My thought is that someone at Tesla read @Tigers posts on calling you guys out for peacocking the Plaid so Tesla took away your red calipers. Keep it up and they will take away your boot badge.
Please take the boot badge! That would definitely save me an hour of my time de-badging the car and will eliminate any possibility I might muck things up.