Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mistrust seems to be the bedrock of many relationships with Tesla...
Plaid/Red/CF/Cream/tempest. was June then blank about 5 days ago. 5/27 order.

Just got a text from Tesla, Alexa, asking me to upload my title (front/back) or else it will risk delays in delivery. i asked her if i can get a re-evaluation on trade in, she checked and said i should accept it as the re-eval would be lower than what they already offered for my Model 3.
i asked if she had a delivery date, and she said not at this time.
my original expiration of the trade-in offer was 6/28, then about a week ago, it moved to 7/1 expiration.
I just also added FSD (I'm an idiot) as I did want it since I recently used summon to come get me at the door of a restaurant during a downpour, super convenient, and looked like a dorky bad-ass.
Just ask Alexa to deliver your car tomorrow. Amazon should make it happen. :)

Reactions: mikes_fsd
I'm in the same situation, even worse since I will be ordering the Plaid variant. Waiting until the reveal to make my decision.
Just because I see other with multiple orders...wouldn’t you want to order today to secure your place in line and then cancel the order after the event if you aren’t happy? On Thursday the site might explode from all the traffic.

That's awesome, man!
I just saw that I received a text from Tesla and got really excited. But it was only a question if I have a trade-in. Well, this is the first text I have received since I ordered the car in February.
Same here. Sure I would love to trade in my ICE with 166k miles on it, but kind of hard when there is no timeline for the mythical LR delivery. Maybe the texts mean something is coming for LR's but I would doubt it.

Happy to see a Vin here and Congrats!

Same here with my SL450. It does have AMG wheels though. I guess that makes me a peacock.
Wife's S560 got hit on Sunday. Bumper and headlight. About 7k is my estimate to repair.

If the other car hit us harder, maybe I'd be placing a plaid order now.

I have the AMG package with the wheels, came with the car. AMG wheels make me very nervous around curbs...you might say it makes me a Chicken...

Last edited:
That's awesome, man!
I just saw that I received a text from Tesla and got really excited. But it was only a question if I have a trade-in. Well, this is the first text I have received since I ordered the car in February.
Same here, Tesla (my SA) called today with the same question. About 30 min later, June appeared 😄

Last edited:
That's awesome, man!

So, it is possible that if you have ordered similar to this Omar, black, 21", and FSD, etc, a VIN might be headed your way "Soon"