Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Atomadam and @omarsultan -- I just noticed your invites say that doors open at 7pm (only 26 hours from now!!) but there's some speechy-speechy thing at 8:30? You mean you can't just tear off in your new car at 7:05? And the rest of us are going to have to hang around with palpitations and sweaty palms for hours waiting to hear from you? NOOOOO

Glad I just refilled my Ativan...

Last edited:
After uploading the insurance info and accepting trade in offer, i no longer can edit my design. Not sure if that’s normal. Anyone else notice that? I.e. if i wanted to switch from CF to wood trim.
I haven’t had the option to do anything except add FSD since I finalized any of my orders. Sounds normal to me.

Would someone getting their new MS tomorrow please check if the new Smart Shift feature uses the new interior rear facing camera. Watching the drivers eyes would make it a lot easier for the AI to determine if driver wants to go forward or backwards.
...or looking at your eyes to see the shock as your 0-60 test is in reverse!

The blue Plaid looks great, but I’m not loving the new version of the 21” arachnids. The old arachnids had a much lower profile lip and looked sleeker. Maybe this was done for aerodynamic reasons to maximize mileage, but I’m not sure it’s worth the $4,500 we will be paying for them.

• Informative
Reactions: Maximus023
That was a pretty calorie-free article
Yeah, I've actually stopped checking in with the EV media although I really don't think it's their fault. Tesla just refuses to provide any info to anyone, so there cannot be any actual good reporting on anything they do. I think they should just stop posting articles until Tesla actually makes official announcements or whatever; regurgitating info or rumors they see online on forums like this or elsewhere is simply sad and pathetic.

I've done this before, for the Model 3 rollout. I will hop in Stewie's time machine and see what happens tomorrow night.
I'll be right back...

1623285515190.png