Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well just to **** with some of you, here are my esteemed predictions for tonight:

1. Model S (Plaid and not Plaid) are getting 4680s.
  2. LR Will get ~450 miles of range and Plaid will get 500 miles of range.
  3. They will unveil V4 supercharging along with the new batteries - 350kW, allowing the cars to charge from 0-50% in 10 minutes.
  4. New battery packs (whether 4680s or not) will charge with much better overall bands with less trailing off.
  5. They will unveil an all new Tesla App store like feature - for both games and future apps from developers much like a phone/tablet.
  6. They will unveil a new product that Elon will say "yeah - this is coming mid next year" but it will actually be 2023 or 2024.

At least 4/6 predictions will be correct.

I am thinking the car will hit mid 190s as the half mile trap speed. I was in the upper 160's with my slightly modified C6 ZR1. Really wanted to get a C8 Z06 but seems like it will be a long time for that car due to production issues. Hence I got the Plaid (assuming it gets delivered...hahah).

Yea im with you on that. Was waiting on that or even to pick up a manual C7zr1 but the prices of those are outrageous right now.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Throwback to June 2016 when I picked up this beauty at the factory.
The glory days.

Damn you Tesla for changing!

829B8EED-4F46-4C1E-B892-DC66B81256EB.jpeg

Ps: Theres no better color combo than the multi coat red with the black wheels and red calipers. Just sooooo seeeexxxxy!

D0F50B6A-2C51-48DD-9626-E3073F51A264.png

Well just to **** with some of you, here are my esteemed predictions for tonight:

3. They will unveil V4 supercharging along with the new batteries - 350kW, allowing the cars to charge from 0-50% in 10 minutes.
  4. New battery packs (whether 4680s or not) will charge with much better overall bands with less trailing off.
  5. They will unveil an all new Tesla App store like feature - for both games and future apps from developers much like a phone/tablet.
  6. They will unveil a new product that Elon will say "yeah - this is coming mid next year" but it will actually be 2023 or 2024.

Here is how my crystal ball responded -

1. Not a chance
2. May be
3. See 1
4. Did you see 1?
5. Yeah, may be
6. Hell no

I think #6 is most likely, but may be too aggressive in timeline 🤣

I just have to post this again. Can you imagine what @omarsultan is doing right now? Hasn't said a word in like 2 hours. Dude is sitting in a brand new Plaid Model S RIGHT NOW and holding out. Book it.
Probably looking at his phone, and wondering why no one is following him, because we got the wrong guy on Twitter! 🤣 🤣

Ha. No chance for 4680s. If there was even a chance Elon wouldn't have mentioned anything about them really in the Q1 earnings call.

I'm betting something like 5 will happen. How else we gonna get games on our 100k gaming machine that happens to drive too?

I just have to post this again. Can you imagine what @omarsultan is doing right now? Hasn't said a word in like 2 hours. Dude is sitting in a brand new Plaid Model S RIGHT NOW and holding out. Book it.
Almost! He said his delivery appointment was at 7:00, so he should be in the car in 35 minutes. I bet he posts something as soon as he accepts the delivery.