Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN!!!
SW Florida MS LR Blue/Cream 19" Wheels
Ordered Oct 2020. Never really had delivery date, except for 1 week about 6 weeks ago, then it disappeared

Your Model S​

RN1141xxxx

VIN 5YJSA1xxxxxxxxx

View Design Details

Estimated Delivery: June 20 - June 26​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
Congratulations! Did you get $2,000 discount ?

Got my VIN!!!
Ordered Oct 2020. Never really had delivery date, except for 1 week about 6 weeks ago, then it disappeared

Your Model S​

RN1141xxxx

VIN 5YJSA1xxxxxxxxx

View Design Details

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
Great news! How did you first hear about it? Via email, or seeing it on the Tesla website account page?

Got my VIN!!!

Your Model S​

RN1141xxxx

VIN 5YJSA1xxxxxxxxx

View Design Details

Hell yes!!! Congrats. NE FL here and this gives me hope. Blue/black/19” here. If you decide not to take delivery I’ll take it hahaha. Keep us posted here. Enjoy it!!!

Got my VIN!!!

Your Model S​

RN1141xxxx

VIN 5YJSA1xxxxxxxxx

View Design Details

Congrats!! very happy for you! Almost the same config as mine except that mine is white interior.

I wonder if, by seeing an LR VIN, that means there are no more Plaid orders on the East Coast that aren't missing components. With only two Plaid orders from the East Coast, in this thread, receiving VINs before our first LR VIN, that doesn't bode well for Plaid order volumes, despite all the hype 🤔 Maybe they should increase the Plaid price another $10K and see if that helps 😂

I was guessing that time because the old Raven/Cheetah Model S Performance did 0-60 in about 4 seconds. Chill doesn't seem to be as restrictive as far as a time, but rather power delivery, which makes the car feel more sluggish.
Chill is intentionally extremely restrictive on power delivery hence much slower acceleration. That’s the point.

Got my VIN!!!

Your Model S​

RN1141xxxx

VIN 5YJSA1xxxxxxxxx

View Design Details

Woot Woot!!! Congrats!!!! This is definitely good news for you and us LR folks!

I wonder if, by seeing an LR VIN, that means there are no more Plaid orders on the East Coast that aren't missing components. With only two Plaid orders from the East Coast, in this thread, receiving VINs before our first LR VIN, that doesn't bode well for Plaid order volumes, despite all the hype 🤔 Maybe they should increase the Plaid price another $10K and see if that helps 😂
Well, I am in TN, so 'east' a bit, and I haven't gotten a VIN yet. I'm hopeful! [Plaid order]

Got my VIN!!!

Your Model S​

RN1141xxxx

VIN 5YJSA1xxxxxxxxx

View Design Details

Great news for you! I’m in Tampa but I’m mentally preparing for the fall or later. Anything earlier than that is a bonus for me. Congrats!

Got my VIN!!!

Your Model S​

RN1141xxxx

VIN 5YJSA1xxxxxxxxx

View Design Details

I wonder if you will get the blacked out tempest wheels