Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good point, and no struggle here. I've been checking a lot.

Does anyone find it strange that the title of the Motor Trend article is: 2022 Model S Plaid: 0-60 in 1.98 ?
"Tesla granted us access to be the first independent source to test the 2022 Model S Plaid before its June 10 customer-delivery event."
Thought they're all 2021s.
Hmmmm

Might have been a white or red car with CF😁. Those take longer it seems....might be next year's model.

One detail the warm-up for drag strip mode is faster than I expected. I went out this morning, first thing, so car had been sitting overnight and the warm-up was 4 min. Yesterday, after driving to the vet, it was 3 min.
It's going to become a habit to enable drag strip mode as soon as Plaid drivers get in their car. I mean, you want to be prepared in case a Bugatti Chiron or Ferrari SF90 pulls up next to you 😂

Then you won't be getting the call. I've seen only 1 person since the event with white interior receive a VIN. I got white interior and wood trim and delivery date has been blank for a week now. Getting a bit anxious because everyone with black or cream interior is getting call to switch and get early delivery including someone who placed that order over the weekend lol
I can't wait until end of August.. This sucks. I'd probably would switch to cream and wood if I didnt have to pay $10k more..

Are we using this spreadsheet to track Plaid orders or is there another one?

This is the one we have been using on this thread Refresh Model S Tracking

Here is the taper on an SC session 62% to 90%. I was planning to running it down further, but that didn't have time. Ignore the drop-off at the end, data collection bug.

IMG_EEFD27205BA4-1.jpeg