Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yoke review. They clearly did not try "open butthole".
Gosh, even Motor Trend hates the yoke! All gimmick with no real added benefits; just causes drive-ability and safety issues! I hope they will offer a traditional, round steering wheel at no-cost to the customer in the near future for those that cannot work with 1/2 steering wheel!

Gosh, even Motor Trend hates the yoke! All gimmick with no real added benefits; just causes drive-ability and safety issues! I hope they will offer a traditional, round steering wheel at no-cost to the customer in the near future for those that cannot work with 1/2 steering wheel!
In the recent Emmet Pepper's video, he said the yoke is his favorite feature and loves it. His video is very informative.

I'd be wiling to switch from Carbon Fiber to Wood if I could keep the white interior.. I could just get it wrapped. I called my local SC and they said they know nothing about the shortage or any of this.
Then you won't be getting the call. I've seen only 1 person since the event with white interior receive a VIN. I got white interior and wood trim and delivery date has been blank for a week now. Getting a bit anxious because everyone with black or cream interior is getting call to switch and get early delivery including someone who placed that order over the weekend lol

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
the only thing thats really annoying is you cant drive with you knees anymore...

Base Lucid Air coming in 2022, similar to cost of Tesla MS LR. And it's a gorgeous vehicle with high quality materials, craftsmanship, attention to details as well as great tech and excellent max battery range!
If they were actually delivering these, had supercharging network and Autopilot why would anyone consider a Tesla?
I'd seriously consider Lucid if they add these weapons in their arsenal.

If they were actually delivering these, had supercharging network and Autopilot why would anyone consider a Tesla?
I'd seriously consider Lucid if they add these weapons in their arsenal.
Honestly, no one knows much about Lucid. They haven't delivered a car yet, we have hopes of ours and we have intentions of theirs to go on, but until a large number of cars hit the road and get real world miles, it's all just a dream. (See what I did there??)

Joking aside, some real competition can only make Tesla, and all EVs as a whole, better.

Are we using this spreadsheet to track Plaid orders or is there another one?

100% chance this doesn't happen. You're buying a product with a yoke from factory. If it's not something you want, are willing to try, or hate without trying, don't buy the car? They don't owe anyone a "free full steering wheel".... I'd even be surprised if they offer it as an aftermarket purchase.

Are we using this spreadsheet to track Plaid orders or is there another one?