Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2001 Pages... A Space Oddessy. ;)

1623970522197.png

Last edited:
Not canceling my order (wife's!), just pointing out the the Plaid and Tesla in whole will have a year or two more before ALL the big guys get neck deep in the game. They NOW see where the games going and are changing course. I think Tesla is the Premiere EV car company today, but for me the game will be played at a MUCH lower MSRP than the Plaid, S, or X. M3, and MY are where the company will survive or fold. ET's on a drag strip are great for testing technology, but the EV game will be Range and Cost. Just my thoughts.
Ah yes. The good ole competition is coming. Where did I hear that before? Oh that’s right….practically every media outlet over the last decade. Here’s a few if you care to take a walk down memory lane from years past.

Anyone luck switching to wood and not having price increase ?

Worth it? Curious how the wood looks vs carbon fiber
In the for what it is worth category, I had a Model S with Carbon, and a Model Y with wood. Both looked good to me. I think that the wood would look even better in the S than it looks in the Y, given the overall less fancy nature of the Y.

Whoever gets the first LR should make a YT vid with Fanfare for the (Un) common (Car) playing...
Maybe you should? You guys couldn’t be more wrong about this. White lines are light speed…plaid is ludicrous speed. It couldn’t be less open to interpretation.
The new V11 AI... comes with a friendly new interior dashcam. ;)

1623970848960.png

Last edited: