Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been lurking for a bit while I wait for my refreshed S. I was surprised they sent me a text...to schedule a pick up date and to tell me its in transit. Pittsburgh is the destination.

It is a Midnight Silver Metallic, 21inch wheels, FSD with a Cream interior. Ordered in mid March of this year. Scheduled to pick up 6/29/21.
Plaid

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Been lurking for a bit while I wait for my refreshed S. I was surprised they sent me a text...to schedule a pick up date and to tell me its in transit. Pittsburgh is the destination.

It is a Midnight Silver Metallic, 21inch wheels, FSD with a Cream interior. Ordered in mid March of this year. Scheduled to pick up 6/29/21.
Haha why were you even surprised. You got the right exterior and interior color along with the perfect wheels to hey an early delivery. Congrats!

I just received the same exact same unsolicited text. My order page still says August (since Tuesday). At the very least, I think this makes it likely that mine will come no later than early August. Still hoping for mid-July. Few = 3, right.
Order details in my signature. LR ordered 3/28

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
You never answered my damn question. Did your hateful behind get a VIN again or not?!

🙊🙀

😘 Figured you saw my post - rec'd a text, 2nd VIN, and a July 5th delivery appointment. It has stuck for 1-1/2 days now.

ETA: It follows that mythical pattern of delivery - refresh priority, non-red or white exterior, non-white interior, 21" wheels.

Last edited:
Been at June for 3 days now. Probably June 2022.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210624-211351_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210624-211351_Samsung Internet.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 74