Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like we have ~30 VINs assigned out of 285 orders tracked, so a little over 10%--lots of folks still waiting, but glad to see the progress :)

Cries in Australian

Received vin #5YJSA1E62MF4350XX MIDNIGHT 6/25
order placed 1/30/21
delivery 7/1-7/4

Attachments

• AF877A18-81C0-4B3B-9C47-CFAD139546E9.jpeg
    AF877A18-81C0-4B3B-9C47-CFAD139546E9.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 101
With all these deliveries would be great to hear more user reviews on car and yoke, while I wait for my Model S. Respected WSJ reviewer did not like the Yoke at all and did not sound promising. Will be great to hear user reviews once the initial excitement wears off.

:D

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

:D
This guy is doing this on purpose its FUD.

With all these deliveries would be great to hear more user reviews on car and yoke, while I wait for my Model S. Respected WSJ reviewer did not like the Yoke at all and did not sound promising. Will be great to hear user reviews once the initial excitement wears off.

This couple picked up their first Tesla (and it’s a Plaid - what an intro!) and let a YouTuber ride around with them for their first experience. Pretty lovely of them to be honest and awesome to see someone not only new to Plaid but new to Tesla!

Forgot to add: they hop in the car at the 8 min mark. At around 12 mins he plants his foot for the first time. The giggles from the new owners are pretty special!

This couple picked up their first Tesla (and it’s a Plaid - what an intro!) and let a YouTuber ride around with them for their first experience. Pretty lovely of them to be honest and awesome to see someone not only new to Plaid but new to Tesla!

Congratulation, it would be great to hear how fast it is 0-60? i Am still back and forth between upgrading by LR to a Plaid.
If you are on the fence? Typically means you’ll eventually be unhappy with anything less than the fastest option (plaid in this case) if you don’t get it.
In your case, if $ isn’t the issue? Get plaid. Save yourself later regret

Seems like a LR wouldve been a better fit for these new owners? They seem pretty clueless on just how fast a plaid is.

Yeah, I bet even on a dragstrip, the 19s are slower. Maybe 2.2-2.4 vs. 1.98.🙂
I dunno, I'd give the advantage to the 19s if they prep the strip they way I've seen sometimes where you don't spin you just break axles 😆

I'm a little sick... The Plaids are trapping higher IN THE 1/8 than what my Ludi traps in the 1/4.....

I dunno, I'd give the advantage to the 19s if they prep the strip they way I've seen sometimes where you don't spin you just break axles 😆

I'm a little sick... The Plaids are trapping higher IN THE 1/8 than what my Ludi traps in the 1/4.....

Performance section is up and running, when are we going to hear more about your Ludi? 😁