Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What if you tell them, "okay, fine, I'll be right back...and you go to the bank and come back 20 min later with $146k in CASH, lol! Will they still say, "sorry we cannot accept that as payment. Please transfer your money using this app called Plaid." :rolleyes:😜
My mom got sooooooo upset with the bank one time that she started doing a lot of one cent deposits in the over night drop box. After about three days and a few hundred separate deposits, the bank called her and asked if there was an issue they could work with her to resolve. Love that lady. Polite but steadfast in her understanding of right and wrong.

My mom got sooooooo upset with the bank one time that she started doing a lot of one cent deposits in the over night drop box. After about three days and a few hundred separate deposits, the bank called her and asked if there was an issue they could work with her to resolve. Love that lady. Polite but steadfast in her understanding of right and wrong.
I know this person Driver turns up to police station to pay traffic ticket with 137 origami dollar bill PIGS . . . and cops make him unfold every one

Latest update: My car is at Bellevue but they don’t have much space for deliveries from there. Rather than moving it to Lynnwood and having me go there tomorrow as planned, they offered to deliver to my house today between 4 and 6 and I accepted. Was a little hesitant since it sounds like they drive the car here, but it’s like 10-15 miles and hopefully they’re very careful.

I’ll report back later once it’s here 🙂

Errrrr. Photos? Variations being what? Some light grey / silver and some dark grey?
822c585822ab7d2ac657355b1a1e8af8.jpg

Well my account show another change. went from delivery at 2:00 today to tomorrow between 9-6

it is the 4th change in the past 4 days. I have no idea if it is really coming or still sitting in freemont waiting to loaded. Probably just more bs.

hopefully someone will contact me later. I have reached out to so many different people at
Service center and my sa and get back a bunch of untrue stories I am no longer going to even bother trying to contact anyone. if it is coming tomorrow I will be very surprised. Not a happy customer.

That was my initial thought too. How does one get a VIN if the car does not exist?
It ‘does’ if it’s on the line. That number WILL be assigned to that car. And if that car matches your config, or rather we know S and X is built to order, that’s your car and your VIN. Just no specific date to when it rolls off and is delivered to you.

Quick review of the 5 miles I put on it.

Yolk is fine, turn signals are fine, everything is fine but the media scroll. To get forward or backward seems unpolished.
Takes a lot more force to close the doors vs 2018, seems like a very sealed compartment. This is a positive.
Its faster than the 2018, a lot. Did 2 drags and got butterflies, was awesome.
Software is buggy, its rebooted twice on me.
Like all the storage options and 4 wireless chargers.
The rear center fold down has a button to release it, but I can't get it to stay up. Something odd there.
Front license plate mount is already off, no weird bolts with 90 degree needle nose needed. Just some pulling and faith the bumper isn't coming with it.
Needs tint and wrap on the 2 T symbols.
Needs a CF spoiler, will be ordering 1 for previous gen, I bet it fits.

Dragy! Dragy! Dragy!
My Dragy was actually delivered to the place I've been staying in Santa Monica today, but sadly I'm in Illinois to pick up the actual car.

Correction: not sadly, I'd much rather have the car than the Dragy today.

Btw, I'm originally from Peoria, IL, which is about 30 miles from where Rivian's plant lives, and drove right through the area today, so snapped this photo. (Fwiw, I'm rooting for Rivian as well.)

Here's the Plaid (enemy) at the gates. Hopefully it motivates them to get to work on my truck. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3670.jpg
    IMG_3670.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 61
My Dragy was actually delivered to the place I've been staying in Santa Monica today, but sadly I'm in Illinois to pick up the actual car.

Correction: not sadly, I'd much rather have the car than the Dragy today.

Btw, I'm originally from Peoria, 30 miles from where Rivian's plant lives, and drove right through the area, so snapped this photo. Fwiw, I'm rooting for Rivian as well.

Here's the Plaid (enemy) at the gates. Hopefully it motivates them to get to work on my truck. :)

There is an amazing Italian place in normal with a tree in the restaurant and great ice cream place one block away. Wonderful downtown. Supercharger is tough to access but offers immediate downtown access