Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was able to improve the rear hatch alignment a bit with the adjustable bumpers, they screw in and out.
20210630_122357~2.jpg
20210630_122416.jpg
20210630_122412.jpg
20210630_122409.jpg

Well I got a date (August) for the first time in forever. Think since early May. And after reading 2300 pages here, I know it means absolutly nothing!
Same. I think Elon is monitoring my FB account, knows I’m on a 30 day time out and doesn’t want to miss out on the free advertising when my car gets delivered. 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: cwanja
My only other complaint is receiving a 2021 in the 3rd quarter of 2021.
Thinking you’ll be getting a 2021 in March of ‘21 seemed like a better deal. Just venting a little
I was torn on this also. If my delivery is October or November, do I tell Tesla to just hold off so I could get a 2022 Model S. Would a newer Model be better or to have a 2021 Model S that would have very low mileage. Low mileage for me since normally I put around 12,000 miles per year. Not everyone situation. Not sure it will make a huge difference when it is time to trade in my refreshed Model S.

I was torn on this also. If my delivery is October or November, do I tell Tesla to just hold off so I could get a 2022 Model S. Would a newer Model be better or to have a 2021 Model S that would have very low mileage. Low mileage for me since normally I put around 12,000 miles per year. Not everyone situation. Not sure it will make a huge difference when it is time to trade in my refreshed Model S.
Tesla doesn’t make changes per year, they make them slowly and continuously, so it basically doesn’t matter

Funny enough, I just went to configured a Red Plaid with 19"s and black/wood interior... Delivers: June. (August for CF)

I know they're being overly optimistic about deliveries and have that coded into it... but I don't think anyone has received 19s, at all, have they?
Interesting, I don't see that on my end. Red Plaid with 19s and black/wood interior shows August (California delivery). Changing wheels to 21s goes back to June (which is obviously crazy).

Reactions: EndlessPlaid