Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Done!

There is a performance thread. But, for some reason, all the action seems to still happen in this thread. It does make sense for these threads to go on over there. But if 2021plaid stays here....so am I 😁

There is a performance thread. But, for some reason, all the action seems to still happen in this thread. It does make sense for these threads to go on over there.
Yeah I think it's how the sub-forum are made. I started a separate Dragy thread in the driving dynamics. The Plaid performance thread can still have its own stuff. I will just put all the Dragy results I find and stuff them in the Dragy thread. A simple database where all the Dragy haters can come and thumb us down.

To stay on topic: I don't have my car yet and Tesla is the worst company ever. 🤣

There is a performance thread. But, for some reason, all the action seems to still happen in this thread. It does make sense for these threads to go on over there. But if 2021plaid stays here....so am I 😁

Brown noser...

The weather here is rainy.

I have no draggy times for my LR

Just keeping it on topic.

How much is it costing you guys to supercharge from 20-80 or 20-100?
That is going to vary wildly. Some Superchargers are per kW, some are time based. And the cost varies across the country.

For data point, I went from 12 to 92 for $10 in South Texas in a Raven LR Model S.

You also just made me go into my Tesla account and not select my reservation. I am broken.

Just wanted to let people know: I had an 8 in sub with a 500 watt dedicated amp in the rear added and it makes a world of difference in the sound. Sounds more like my m3p now, but with more bass. Also got a radar detector installed because it’s physically impossible to go the speed limit unlike my Prius which is physically impossible to exceed the speed limit lol. (I put it in the rear lower trunk and it is easily removable.)
Any more details or pictures? I'm curious

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Looks like the new one extends further to the edge of trunk. Mine is damn close to the bends, this one seems to extend an inch or 2 further.
IMG_0451.jpg

Attachments

• D8F3136C-69A8-4B59-8CDE-AE9B7154A594.jpeg
    D8F3136C-69A8-4B59-8CDE-AE9B7154A594.jpeg
    323.7 KB · Views: 53
Thought I'd share this garbage with you guys. This isn't anything different than the junk you guys have seen. I'm not bothered by the context of the text... In fact, it seems par for the course. The part that bothers me are the dates. Notice the timestamps of the two texts i sent. Their response was today. Absolute garbage.
Screenshot_20210708-131227~2.jpg

That is going to vary wildly. Some Superchargers are per kW, some are time based. And the cost varies across the country.

For data point, I went from 12 to 92 for $10 in South Texas in a Raven LR Model S.

You also just made me go into my Tesla account and not select my reservation. I am broken.
Just curious on an average vs filling a $40-50 ICE tank

LR owners can only drive up to 100mph. We have a bunch of draggy results up to 100mph so far.
I’d love to be able to get an accurate 1/4 mile time, but I don’t live in rural West Texas. I have 23 million people that live within 130 miles. Doing a 80-130 pull on the interstate is much easier than finding a spot to safely go 0-130

Last edited:
Just curious on an average vs filling a $40-50 ICE tank
Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 12.32.17 PM.png

There is a handful of Supercharging sessions from TeslaMate. If the dates and sequential, you can look at the miles driven. Most of those trips are at 70 - 80 MPH, some in the summer, some in winter. Columns are:
Date, Location, Duration, Cost, Added, Used, Efficiency, Temp, kW, mi / h, start SOC, end SOC, miles driven.