Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please try it so we can find out :D
I have 8.5"x11" samples of STEK DYNOprism, Clif Designs Chameleon, and Clif Designs Pearl. When I get the car I'm going to head to the shop and get them to stick on all 3 and see what looks the best. Clear might be ok too but I think the DYNOprism will lighten the blue up a bit as well as add some iridescence and metal flake dimension. I just hope it's not TOO in your face. For 5k I don't want to get it wrong lol

After reading through the last 10 pages I’m happy to see no dick pics have been posted to measure length and more importantly girth.

Seriously why y’all so rude! Can we all just enjoy seeing people take deliveries.
Because we have a few "Jesters" on here who act like children and resort to picking fights with people whom they don't know personally nor have any true, accurate information on their personal & professional lives. They make assumptions about others, name-call like bullies and poke and prod at other guys on here for no particular reason other than to amuse themselves and somehow stroke their own ego. They're simply what I call very "low-level" souls. I agree with you and although admittedly, I do tend to "react" to some of them when insulted for no reason (and yes, I need to learn to simply ignore that and not react), I typically do NOT start anything truly negative and/or hurtful against anyone. I am now using the "Ignore" feature on here for a couple of these man-children on TMC who tend to instigate negativity. Thank you for pointing out the obvious. Let's move on now so we can all be happy driving our new Tesla Model S Plaids and LRs! ;) 👍:cool:

I think I need to stay away from this forum for awhile. All these VINs/tight Delivery windows are making me feel very left out. 😭
I’m in the same boat, but I only ordered the MS because I spent $25 on a Plaid Badge and it would look stupid on a Subaru. :confused:

The Subaru has a front camera, btw, and I use it often.

I am also in NJ, LR MSM/White 19'', and my account updated to "August" just today. It has been Blank for a long time.
You guys keep making me look. As though the tenth time today or hundredth time this month will show an EDD. And as if it mattered.
1625868414826.gif

Happy Friday everyone!

Ok I have finally have updates from my contact at Tesla, post-production planning meeting yesterday. Here's the deal:

1. Carbon fiber trim is no longer in supply issue - woohoo!!

2. 19" wheels with dark caps have finally entered production - woohoo! though caution here, it's still very low volumes, will be ramping through the quarter

3. Red paint is still low percentage of output, so I'm thinking I may go for white should a white Plaid pop up with CF and 19" wheels, then I'll just wrap it with an unusual color (this would be my 3rd red Tesla..)

4. As always, the estimated months really don't mean much until you get a VIN assigned

That's all for now folks. Have a great weekend!
Anything on White interior?

I’m in the same boat, but I only ordered the MS because I spent $25 on a Plaid Badge and it would look stupid on a Subaru. :confused:

The Subaru has a front camera, btw, and I use it often.
Have a link to the badge? I was at the Tesla Plaid event and feel sad my Plaid isn’t one of the 25 with the killer Plaid badge. “PLAID” spelled out is so no fun.

My biggest concern as a first time Tesla buyer is after reading all the post about misaligned body panels, interior panels and trim, plus terrible paint that needs a paint "correction". Is that I'll take the car to show my 80 year old dad and his only comment after looking at the car is....you paid HOW MUCH for this!:rolleyes:
Just tell him you paid $5k less than they are selling for now. He will be impressed with your foresight! Plus, I’m sure the body shops in Houston are much better than the Fremont paint shop, so you can tell him it comes with a custom local paint job courtesy of Tesla.

My biggest concern as a first time Tesla buyer is after reading all the post about misaligned body panels, interior panels and trim, plus terrible paint that needs a paint "correction". Is that I'll take the car to show my 80 year old dad and his only comment after looking at the car is....you paid HOW MUCH for this!:rolleyes:
I’m sure he’ll be impressed by the games and fart noises. ;)