Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh yeah this is the message from my SA, sounds awfully copy pasta to me, and she clearly doesn’t know that I don’t have a delivery window, date, month, or year 😅😅or that my name isn’t Good Morning 😅😅😅

Hi Good Morning!

I have been out of the office for a few days. I’m returning this weekend. As of today our entire company currently has zero inventory. We finished our last quarter and delivered 100% of the reserved vehicles. We are even currently waiting for our test drive fleet to come in. As long as you have logged on to your account and have begun the delivery milestones, your model is good and in production. The timeline and delivery window reflects the production and transits time. It’s just a little
Of waiting game now for your gorgeous model to be built. It will be worth every minute of the wait! If you would like me to touch base with you further when I get in this weekend I certainly can. Thank you!

tenor.gif

Need some advice…
New S came and I absolutely love it. MSM paint has a couple of blemishes under clear coat, though. They have to repaint my hood & rear passenger door + surrounding panels for blending. I obviously don’t want inexcusable spots on my new 90k vehicle but I am incredibly nervous to repaint some of my new 90k vehicle lol. Scared it will never look the same again :(
What would you do?

Attachments

• 218FF93E-BE63-417E-8151-37311A824805.jpeg
    218FF93E-BE63-417E-8151-37311A824805.jpeg
    384.8 KB · Views: 59
  • F2C90E59-564D-4CCF-A328-D547D4D3FCD6.jpeg
    F2C90E59-564D-4CCF-A328-D547D4D3FCD6.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 2FAB7427-934A-4184-8A18-A203BB3B3D9D.jpeg
    2FAB7427-934A-4184-8A18-A203BB3B3D9D.jpeg
    382.1 KB · Views: 65
Oh yeah this is the message from my SA, sounds awfully copy pasta to me, and she clearly doesn’t know that I don’t have a delivery window, date, month, or year 😅😅or that my name isn’t Good Morning 😅😅😅
I may have "laughed" at this post but I am definitely irritated for you! I would rather they ignore me than send this nonsensical response.

So the clear bra shop charged me $400 for stage 2 paint correction for paint overspray on two panels, $100 for ceramic on wheels and then gave me a $500 discount for breaking my glass during tinting.
Its like being charged $50 for a glass of coke and then getting a $50 discount from the bill. Free coke!!
Do you have any info how they broke the glass ? And did they fix the glass ? Even though insurance covers it, it's an expensive piece of glass.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Need some advice…
New S came and I absolutely love it. MSM paint has a couple of blemishes under clear coat, though. They have to repaint my hood & rear passenger door + surrounding panels for blending. I obviously don’t want inexcusable spots on my new 90k vehicle but I am incredibly nervous to repaint some of my new 90k vehicle lol. Scared it will never look the same again :(
What would you do?
Honestly, I cant even see what blemishes we are looking at.

Need some advice…
What would you do?
I’m in exactly the same situation and hoping that the Tesla certified body shop is excellent. My car is there right now and I don’t really think the body shop needs to be that good to surpass Tesla’s Fremont paint shop.

I had the same issues with my Performance Y and I can’t notice the new paint work. Hoping for more of the same.

After reading through the last 10 pages I’m happy to see no dick pics have been posted to measure length and more importantly girth.
Seriously why y’all so rude! Can we all just enjoy seeing people take deliveries.
Why would be be posting those when comparing manhoods is exactly how we decide between LR and Plaid? 😂

I’m in exactly the same situation and hoping that the Tesla certified body shop is excellent. My car is there right now and I don’t really think the body shop needs to be that good to surpass Tesla’s Fremont paint shop.

I had the same issues with my Performance Y and I can’t notice the new paint work. Hoping for more of the same.
Damn - same kind of paint issue and everything? I’m proceeding with the repaint too after hearing how I’ll probably be more pleased with the new paint than the factory’s anyway lol