Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Tigers is messing with you. He is a twenty something, and one of the younger ones around these parts.
And I was messing with him, clown had to come and make it one sided by down voting stuff so I down voted his crap. He then went back and down voted all of my posts so I did the same. I can play his petty game.

• Funny
Reactions: HumanInput
And I was messing with him, clown had to come and make it one sided by down voting stuff so I down voted his crap. He then went back and down voted all of my posts so I did the same. I can play his petty game.
But you can't win it. :)

And why do you keep calling me clown, dog face?

Last edited:
I can totally empathize. I have a 15 month old and I’ve washed and scrubbed the car seats in my Y five times in last 4 months and in my Plaid just last week from vomit incidents. Poor bebe gets so motion sick even in chill mode and me driving with extreme caution. Breaks my heart. 😞
Sorry to hear that! I have heard the LR is perfect for overcoming baby motion sickness so I am totally ok trading with you!
jk. i was telling my wife that its a good idea to buy another beater till the baby grows up. 😜

Sorry to hear that! I have heard the LR is perfect for overcoming baby motion sickness so I am totally ok trading with you!
jk. i was telling my wife that its a good idea to buy another beater till the baby grows up. 😜
I’m just urging the baby to grow up faster so that we can move to forward facing that I’ve heard helps immensely with the motion sickness because it gives the babies something far away in line of sight to anchor on to. 😄For sure, regen braking in Teslas is it doing us any favors tho. In the meantime, it’s all about seat protectors, liners (pet pee pads work great!) and something citrusy for them to snack on in the car is our approach.

Bruh. You let another man ruin what could have been a very long lasting and meaningful relationship.
1626327166521.png

So - as I mentioned earlier I got my car today. It was delivered to my driveway. No one was home. I went on my ring to see what the delivery truck looked like and car get delivered. Driveway is empty…. Next motion pick up driveway has Tesla in it. No video of truck dropping it off, people unloading it, etc. That’s some twilight zone sugar right there.

So - as I mentioned earlier I got my car today. It was delivered to my driveway. No one was home. I went on my ring to see what the delivery truck looked like and car get delivered. Driveway is empty…. Next motion pick up driveway has Tesla in it. No video of truck dropping it off, people unloading it, etc. That’s some twilight zone sugar right there.
My car was dropped off on my driveway as well. And during the delivery timeframe, I kept waiting for a flat bed. Later, i saw on my camera that a tesla employee had driven the car and walked off lol

Are your WC and 240v outlet running off the same breaker/circuit?

I have a 14-50 I installed, and am thinking of running a second outlet for the inevitable second EV we get, but that WC looks really clean.
Nope, 2 different breakers. 14-50 just for plan “B”. Installed it same time when I was installing WC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 49
I wasn’t lucky enough to get my car at the event. But they did give attendees hats and posters. I’m having our two framed. Will get a third one for the pictures I took of my son with/near Elon and Franz. This is a preview from the frame shop.

View attachment 678589View attachment 678590

The are in.... and mounted on my wall! Will have to do until my delivery comes through.

Attachments

• 21388106-0672-4897-BD61-19AE87D748CF.jpeg
    21388106-0672-4897-BD61-19AE87D748CF.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 161AED2B-D542-40B7-899A-F1CA3A6532E1.jpeg
    161AED2B-D542-40B7-899A-F1CA3A6532E1.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 45
RN11394xxxx here.
Plaid ... Black exterior ... White / Carbon Fiber interior ... 19" wheels.

i ordered the Plaid the moment the configurator went live (the vehicle which was later renamed Plaid+, and then cancelled outright). Before it was cancelled, they called me and asked if i wanted to switch to Plaid to get my car sooner. I said nah, i wanted the extra range and didn't mind waiting for it. A few days later, the Plaid+ was cancelled, and a few days after that, my order automatically converted to a Plaid order. Sigh. Fine. : |

I would have rather had the wood trim instead of the carbon fiber, but making any change to my config appeared to add $10k to the base price of the car (it was giving me the original base price, but updating the config looked like it would change it to the current base price). i decided the trim material wasn't a big deal and i didn't want to risk losing my locked in low base price.

Delivery date has said "July" all along, but that's looking less like an optimistic estimate and more like an outright lie at this point.

i'm really not in any particular hurry, but Tesla's inability to provide an accurate timeline is frustrating and unprofessional, and complicates my summer and fall preparations and planning. i'd just like to know when to (realistically!) expect it.

Last edited:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Even if it was "transported" you got it.

What winter tires do you run? I got the new(new last year) Michelin X-Ice Snow. Very good, especially on ice, better than my Blizzaks and I think better than the Nokian Hakka’s I had a while back, which is hard to believe.
I have the same Michelins but they're older. Had Hakkas on previous cars but not on Tesla. Very pleased with the X-Ice and easier to find, a bit cheaper too.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid