Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What you all have been waiting for. As promised, friend with a LR ran a drag strip tonight. This one was NOT including launch mode. Another round coming with launch mode. I was not there. This was shared with me. Video coming. @2021plaid @Hayseed_MS @Drew-MS @sflgator @Tigers @Ramphex
CFB11639-9E5F-42CF-AEAC-976192394BB3.jpeg

In case anyone was like me and wanted to get some details!
I think they struck a good balance with this pricing. If they offered EAP for $99, I'd cancel my $10K FSD order, since that isn't available anyway. But I want the EAP features full-time and there isn't another way to get them. Spending the $ on the monthly adds nothing to residual and before you know it you'll have spent $10k. And when FSD really is available they will up the monthly cost. I think this makes the $10K more justifiable, at least from my perspective. I do wish they offered an EAP option.

The FSD subscription pricing is amazing if you only want to use FSD a few times a year for trips or for a leased vehicle.
Actually if you are going to use FSD for the whole lease period, getting FSD as part of the lease is cheaper. (For example it only costs $126/month to add FSD to a Model Y lease, or $151/month on the Model S.)

Last edited: