Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lmfao both. I do say you like like a maniac for sure. I feel sometimes like you have a bot just constantly watching for a new post. Like. Like. Must like. Quick. 😂😂

But it was about @DWtsn posting before you and screenshoting it that had me rolling.
It's funny for sure. There is no bot though, that's for sure. (beep bop boop 🤣 )

The screenshot is what got me also! This was such an achievement to this man, that he had to document, and record it!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why are most of the MS's sitting near next to the train tracks have hazard lights on?
1626925623800.png

well I would say welcome, and try not to check your account every 5 mins or less, as it will cause you more headaches than we can all state. however, you will anyway. communication is very lacking during this part of the order. Some SA's are better than others, but they know just about as much as we do. depending on the SA. once you get a VIN assigned to your account, you should receive a email requesting to pay you final balance if you are paying cash or finalize your loan/lease paperwork. some people did not receive this email, and only found out they had a vin by checking the account. if you order a MSLR or MSP with 19in wheels you will be waiting a little for the car, as those cars don't begin delivery until august according to Tesla. currently their is a hold on all deliveries on MS supposedly, or at least the latest one that were built. order numbers don't really mean much. its just stating to Tesla that you ordered something and what you ordered. if they are building that config, for your location you have a higher chance of getting it faster. Also If someone cxl their order and you match it exactly including the DC location you might jump the line even faster. but its really anyone guesses how this works. everyone is great here, minus a few LMAO, however no judgement from me. enjoy.
Thanks. Good info shared to manage expectations and “try” to maintain sanity

Agreed. This will walk any previous Performance Model S from a roll. The LR should even keep up with a Taycan Turbo S from a roll.
Brooks weighed the plaid and it was 180 lbs lighter than the old performance S. The LR should be lighter again with one motor less, this is probably making the difference and why its trapping an impressive 129-130 MPH speed

Brooks weighed the plaid and it was 180 lbs lighter than the old performance S. The LR should be lighter again with one motor less, this is probably making the difference and why its trapping an impressive 129-130 MPH speed
The LR weighs 4,561 pounds, so that's a bug factor in why the LR could keep up with the 5,150 pound Taycan Turbo S.

Thanks. Good info shared to manage expectations and “try” to maintain sanity
A few weeks will go by and then you will start tapping/clicking on different parts of your car in the manage field to see if one spawns a delivery window or a VIN. My go-to sequence currently is manage button, Arachnid, and then another tap on manage button.

2AE35D96-84FE-45F5-853C-B86E6DF0AB7C.jpeg