Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand your frustrations. You have been waiting for a long time and wonder if it will be worth it. My Model S LR is twice the price of my first house purchase. But you are doing the smart thing of not cancelling (yet). Every day there are people working to improve the software. I am with you, the ANC and tilting screen are the reason that I decided to buy a Model S instead of the Model Y. I ordered a Cybertruck but waiting until 2023/2024 was too long of a wait. I am hoping to catch the EOQ wave in September to get my car. White interior and 19” wheels are supposed to be available in September.

I haven’t heard of anyone being disappointed when they finally get their vehicle.

I would like to thank you for all of your past post. You and a handful of others have made my wait bearable. I hope whatever you decide makes you happy.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Honestly, just feels like next year there should so many more options, including a model s with the kinks worked out. I have a reservation I think on 5 cars right now, all of which coming spring to summer next year. I thought if Tesla had really put it all together with the new S I'd just jump, but they've given me too much time to think.

Also, I really don't appreciate how we've all been treated. But the issues people are having, along with the price and half baked stuff are strikes 1, 2 and 3.

My car "paused" in Georgia for about a day on the way here so it looked like it hopped rail to truck but that is not an absolute.
How do you track this stuff?
This company will suck a big 🍆 if they will not improve their work style and taking care of their clients better. This is not the first time when they just drop me from chat.
I’m mad that he sees you’re getting honey dicked and his tactic is to sell you more sugar Tesla will fail to deliver in any sort of reasonable time frame.
I don't want to be "that guy" but starting to get really frustrated. I wonder how many people I can get behind me if I did start a petition... Something needs to change, and fast.
1000% in. Petition. Complaint. Anything you do I’m in to help. I feel as there’s 0 media coverage on Tesla’s dog sugar customer service and a flood of super duper cool plaid reaction videos. The only negative coverage was about the recent hold. I feel as the investors, public, and the media need to know there’s people here from last year who got honey dicked and baited into a soon delivery date that has been switched a hundred times to a later date or a blank.

I’m feeling like @Tigers …I think I’ve got until Labor Day. If no info by then , I think I’ll bail. Not sure to what? Sharing vehicles since January has gotten old. I just want some hope that the vehicle is coming. Having blank day after day is disappointing. I know date ranges are meaningless until VIN is issued, but being blank feels like I don’t even have an order.
I can’t believe you’ve been sharing that long. I don’t feel so bad as I’m driving a Tesla currently. Damn.

I’ll hand over my car to you if it comes first.

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Anyone at Tesla can track your car once you have a ViN from "still at the factory" to anywhere along the way to your service center (or house with home delivery). The trick is getting some good resources that will assign a "handle" or short name to your ViN and keep you posted.
Welp my SA is out because she’s as useful as the hair between my sack and my rectum.

Ok guys, I don't usually like to step into these things, but hear me out please: How confident are you guys that Tesla will ever even see this, let alone do something about it? If my memory serves me correctly, tens-of-thousands of people petitioned Toyota to make a manual Supra. Did it ever happen? Unfortunately no. I know it's easy to get hyped up on these sort of things when you guys have been waiting so long, but if I were you guys, I would not waste my time and energy by doing this. If you really are irked by it, then you can always change your order, or cancel if that suits you best. Just trying to keep it real here, guys.
We don’t know the outcome. But we definitely won’t know if we don’t try. The expectation of failures is no reason not to do something. Already 10% there with the minimum sigs I need. People are frustrated. If we don’t try and make our voices heard, they never will be heard.

We don’t know the outcome. But we definitely won’t know if we don’t try. The expectation of failures is no reason not to do something. Already 10% there with the minimum sigs I need. People are frustrated. If we don’t try and make our voices heard, they never will be heard.
Alrighty. Just trying to help, man.:)

Agreed. The passive sit back and do nothing attitude is horrendous. Just like at work I always tell people to take the interviews for a higher position, even if they don’t get it. You got nothing to lose. If you don’t get the promotion then you’re status quo at square one BUT with knowledge and experience of what’s on the interview to ace it the next time around.