Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hype, hype, hype, hype....

View attachment 691661
well well welll....

it appears that if you haven't been invited yet, now is the moment. Please, skip the line, cross the velvet rope, and welcome to the "Leo hates me" club.

Ordering your vehicle six months after me gets you right into the VIP lounge. Bottle service not included...and remember, no sex in there.

thanks and make yourself at home you SOB

Congrats.

I couldnā€™t care less. Still not understanding why some misinterpret things I say. Thought my last couple posts were fairly straightforward. Oh well. No worries on my end.

Sorry to ruffle some feathers; perhaps a few are a bit on edge waiting for their new MSā€™s these days? šŸ¤”šŸ¤Ŗ
You are good, no feathers ruffled with me, I like this forum and the friendly banter , all good here mate , love my car as I am sure all Plaid and LR owners will ā€¦ no worries on my end either ...

well well welll....

it appears that if you haven't been invited yet, now is the moment. Please, skip the line, cross the velvet rope, and welcome to the "Leo hates me" club.

Ordering your vehicle six months after me gets you right into the VIP lounge. Bottle service not included...and remember, no sex in there.

thanks and make yourself at home you SOB

Congrats.

It's of course just availability on specific models. The LR is clearly in short supply, while Tesla focuses on their moneymaker for all the idiots in here wasting their money on it, like me.

Reactions: jebinc
They left some plastic wrapping that got stuck in the crack of the reflector. Any ideas on how to fish it out? What kind of thin strong material can i use?

Attachments

• B1736E49-B24A-4BC0-9C1F-384A90159885.jpeg
    B1736E49-B24A-4BC0-9C1F-384A90159885.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 83
Collecting Washington State data and flow times here