Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent! I smoked you out on purpose. Wanted to quadruple make sure you weren’t a bot. The immediate support from you on every post is really super human. Grazie! You crack me up too! 🙏
I promise that I'm not a bot lol!🤣
Gotta live up to the name though, am I right? ;) 😄
Thanks for the support, my friend.

I recommend "P3AC0CK" or "PEEKOKR" 😉

OK, OK:

"PD2MUCH"
I actually like the "PD2MUCH" lol!!! Although that would be a great vanity plate for say a new Lambo or even the Ferrari SF90 Stradale considering the MS Plaid beats them all and costs 1/4 as much! 😜 I do love Ferrari's and McLarens though. Lambos...not so much.

So when i cover all of the buttons..windshield wiper turns on vs the horn?
Not if you at the same time hold your left hand up. As if you’re swearing on a bible. Then the horn will toot. Or it’ll be fixed in a software update. 🤷🏻‍♂️ (Adding, joking aside, I’m trusting you tried it a few times. i haven’t heard of this happening before. Maybe when you covered you hit the wiper?)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Not if you at the same time hold your left hand up. As if you’re swearing on a bible. Then the horn will toot. Or it’ll be fixed in a software update. 🤷🏻‍♂️ (Adding, joking aside, I’m trusting you tried it a few times. i haven’t heard of this happening before. Maybe when you covered you hit the wiper?)

haha! I guess it finally worked with some “oomph” instead of hovering over em..so prob just me.

Was thinking of ordering a Plaid S, but now seeing that the LR model just went up in price, I’m thinking of holding off. I‘m not in any rush and am fine taking delivery in Jan/Feb or thereafter (plus then get a ‘22 model year vehicle). Now with the price increase on the LR, I wonder if the price of Plaid will either go up or down. Should I just order now or wait until Oct/Nov and then place an order? Will waiting likely make any difference?

Was thinking of ordering a Plaid S, but now seeing that the LR model just went up in price, I’m thinking of holding off. I‘m not in any rush and am fine taking delivery in Jan/Feb or thereafter (plus then get a ‘22 model year vehicle). Now with the price increase on the LR, I wonder if the price of Plaid will either go up or down. Should I just order now or wait until Oct/Nov and then place an order? Will waiting likely make any difference?
I wouldn’t expect any prices to go down at this point, unless your in China where they have a bit.

Neighbor was cross shopping Mach e to the Y.
After hearing about customer service aspect…he went with Mach e
Yeah, because it's awesome to get screwed with $5-10k of dealership markup right out of the gate!
DUDE! I was literally about to kindly point him toward this video:
Dealerships at their best! 🤣

Not only that, but half of the dealerships are more don't even have a clue on how to fix things if they go wrong. They also don't know anything about the car whatsoever.
Yup! A couple of weeks ago, the Ford dealers were trying to install 'OTA-🤣' updates, and they ended up bricking the cars. Like dead. Had to call Ford to see if they could unbrick it.

Last edited:
Not only that, but half of the dealerships are more don't even have a clue on how to fix things if they go wrong. They also don't know anything about the car whatsoever.
Additionally, as the guy in this video said: the saleswoman actually said "we don't know too much about this car, and we don't care to." Dealers are really snippy with EVs because they can't make *sugar* off of service and crappy maintenance plans.

Last edited: