Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Literally just received this email. Kinda freaked me out. No EDD on account yet however. Wonder if this is delayed communications from deleting my EDD 10 days ago!?

Attachments

• 1628608245105.png
    1628608245105.png
    235.6 KB · Views: 75
ordered Sept. 22nd
RN11394xxxx

black exterior / white interior / carbon fiber / 19" wheels

no VIN, delivery date still blank.

No SA to contact.

wtf.

just received the same email as others are reporting: "we recently updated your Tesla Account to reflect the most accurate estimate."

they updated my estimated delivery date from blank to ....... oh still blank. cool.

I have a VIN! No delivery date, but a VIN!
By the time I get this car it will have been nine months. Is this car human? Was I somehow involved?
It seems somehow divine justice that the new 'firm-ish' delivery date, including the week-long QC, is almost exactly three years since my model 3 was delivered and the third time in a row that Tesla will have delivered within less than three days from my birthday. How can that be coincidence? Anyway, my local Tesla store told me the car is now in shipment, which is expected to take two weeks. That seems a trifle slow, but it is not quarter-end so slow rules, I suppose.

Literally just received this email. Kinda freaked me out. No EDD on account yet however. Wonder if this is delayed communications from deleting my EDD 10 days ago!?
I did not receive an email - but I got another EDD after it was Blank for a few weeks: November 8 to 28. I am not really sure what to think now. Is this good news or bad? I am not sure how they can give me a date this far in the future and call it "accurate" with everything going on. I was honestly hoping to be part of the next Quarter-End push.

Today my account went from blank since June to ;Estimated Delivery: September 17 - September 30

They also just sent me this email. Annoying since I know if I order my car at today's prices I can have it within a week.
I just got the email too. I’m guessing this is Tesla’s way to “cya” so when we all go blank / or get booted to 2022 they can reference that email. Great... expectations appropriately lowered.

9F01F9DF-B3FA-4E64-8799-9AE3555D56E6.jpeg