Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering the same thing when @cytranic posted that

View attachment 697682
What @cytranic means here is the 60 ft times. Although close, the Raven actually beats the Plaid initially. This is likely due to the Plaid having more gear reduction for 200 mph and beyond. The Raven had a 9.3:1 ratio in the front, and a 9.73:1 ratio in the rear; the Plaid has a 7.5:1 ratio on both axles. This is one of the first things that I believe Tesla will fix, and they are almost definitely going to turn up the punch a bit to overcome the longer gearing. This could positvely affect the 0-60 very slightly.

Thanks for your support B. 🤝 20" with 255/285 PSAS4 is definitely the best value option in terms of all season setup for the plaid.

Not only the wheel looks great, but it also weight nearly 40% less than the stock 21".

Brook from Dragtime just weighted his SV104 at: (with cardboard)

20x10 = 21.50 lb
20x11 = 22.12 lb

Front / Rear
View attachment 697629

You can expect your 20x9 / 20x10.5 setup to be even lighter.

Example of the 20x9 SV104 we weighted at the local shop eailer today,

SV104 20x9 Deep Concavity Profile.

View attachment 697630
Are there any 19s that’d be super light and good for racing?

Could the people who are interested in options, customizing, wheels, etc. please move their discussions to another thread?
There is too much irrelevant cruft in this thread. Just looking for delivery information here.
But it’s the irrelevant cruft that makes this thread interesting. Of course I had my Plaid delivered 6 weeks ago. 🙃🙃

Created a refreshed firmware tracker thread for us all.

Happy to report that yesterday I picked up my Model S after 8 long months of waiting.

Shoutout to the Springfield team who dealt with my bullcrap for the last 5 months. I can verify that the car is amazing and the yoke driving is not a big deal. Really hard to describe without actually using it. Videos and pictures do not do this car justice.
Congrats Sam! Pictures?

Yesterday EDD changed to August 17-23. Paid for the car on Friday after a colleague showed me something from TESLA that said you had to pay within 3 days of them asking for final payment. (We are a leasing company and buy a lot of TESLAs ). After I paid for it, I was contacted by TESLA SA saying I would have my car within 2 weeks and I could pay anytime up to delivery. So not sure why TESLA showed that it had to be paid earlier. Anyway, I am anxiously waiting to be contacted so I can go pick it up. It has to be at the TESLA store by me.

So, for about $1100, and time, you can have whatever trim your car didn’t come with!
I would not be so sure of this. When I stopped by one of our service centers, I asked about this specifically and he seemed to indicated you cannot just order it off the shelf. I realize that goes against the EPC and this is (probably) an SA and we know their track record. Just throwing it out there.

GUUUUUUYYYYSSSS HEEEEERRRRREEE WEEEEEEE GOOOOO DOUG DEMURO JUST UPLOADED HIS PLAID REVIEW!!!!😱😱😱😱😁😁😁😁😁😁🔋🔋🔋🔋🔋🔋

Somewhat disappointing review actually. He gets a bunch of *sugar* wrong (I guess everyone with 21s had a plaid). He only really talks about the acceleration, nothing about cabin noise improvements (or lack of). Didn't talk about the buttons on the yoke and what he thought. Overall, felt like he just rushed through and I have no idea with it being 40 minutes long. I had to watch it at 2x speed.