Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well they already have Alpha prototypes of Cybertruck, so they are on their way lol!

You hear about the Hennessey Project Deep Space? It'll be an insane car it seems! Well fitting of 2026.

Yeah I’ll believe it when I see it. Hennessy is a bit like Shelby in my book. They both need or will need a corkscrew to bury them, they’re so crooked.

Yeah I’ll believe it when I see it. Hennessy is a bit like Shelby in my book. They both need or will need a corkscrew to bury them, they’re so crooked.
Hey man I like Shelby and Hennessey lol! They have been shady in the past though lol. Anyhoo, you see that Lucidgate has been debunked totally? That was such BS lol. *Some* people man, I tell ya.

Hey man I like Shelby and Hennessey lol! They have been shady in the past though lol. Anyhoo, you see that Lucidgate has been debunked totally? That was such BS lol. *Some* people man, I tell ya.

Ha, I feel so outbid touch tonight! No I hadn’t seen the Lucidgate update.

But Shelby and Hennessy…I don’t know, not so good in my book.

I was in Baja with a Shelby Raptor a few months ago. The truck basically tore its own bed apart. Just junk.

Attachments

• B88998AC-E84C-4616-9F7F-3FD76084ACD3.jpeg
    B88998AC-E84C-4616-9F7F-3FD76084ACD3.jpeg
    537.6 KB · Views: 71
Ha, I feel so outbid touch tonight! No I hadn’t seen the Lucidgate update.

But Shelby and Hennessy…I don’t know, not so good in my book.

I was in Baja with a Shelby Raptor a few months ago. The truck basically tore its own bed apart. Just junk.
Damn lol! Yeah any modified cars can have those issues for sure.
Btw, I'm so excited to see the Hummer launch! Interested to see what MT's testing results are.

Damn lol! Yeah any modified cars can have those issues for sure.
Btw, I'm so excited to see the Hummer launch! Interested to see what MT's testing results are.
Yeah for sure. I saw the Hummer at SEMA. It’s so over the top. But it’s cool no doubt. Just a bit much for me. Then again I do have a CT on order so maybe over the top isn’t the right phrase. Maybe it’s just too GM. Yeah, that’s it.

Yeah for sure. I saw the Hummer at SEMA. It’s so over the top. But it’s cool no doubt. Just a bit much for me. Then again I do have a CT on order so maybe over the top isn’t the right phrase. Maybe it’s just to GM. Yeah, that’s it.
Agreed! I'm actually really interested to see the 1/4 mile. The Rivian runs a 11.6, so I'm thinking about the same for the Hummer. I'm also eager to see the charging tests lol. If people are freaking out about the Lucid losses during charging, wait until they see the number dispensed to the Hummer! Going to be at least 225kWh!! Should be the first EV to 350kW also.

Agreed! I'm actually really interested to see the 1/4 mile. The Rivian runs a 11.6, so I'm thinking about the same for the Hummer. I'm also eager to see the charging tests lol. If people are freaking out about the Lucid losses during charging, wait until they see the number dispensed to the Hummer! Going to be at least 225kWh!! Should be the first EV to 350kW also.
Wasn’t lucid supposed to hit 350kW? Lol

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Sorry to hear this friend. Tesla needs to slow down and get back to basics: improve quality, reliability and customer service. Nothing short of a district manager emailing you personally with a resolution that's acceptable to you within 24 hours should be the case.

Stuff like your story, mine, @jebinc, @WilliamG is what's going to put Tesla out of it's misery if their rep continues to grow like this.
Yeah, I’m pissed too. To pissed to publish an update tonight. More tomorrow, maybe...
@WilliamG

Wasn’t lucid supposed to hit 350kW? Lol
Nope. Often times, you see the 350kW number floating around, but most of the time, they are just saying it charges at a 350kW charger, and it doesn't actually do that rate. Lucid never really seemed to quote a number, but "somewhere over 300kW" was mentioned several times. The Hummer EV (with the 24 module pack) will be the first EV AFAIK to actually be able to charge at that full 350kW.

Ok so @uthatcher let's go! And @BruinIvy, feel free to pitch in and listen to this conversation if you wish! Hopefully that can help.😃

Thanks! It certainly helps but you guys are too fast for me… Plaid and all. 😆😆

*Sugar* show alert---Picked up today ---Just sent this email--->

Hi Manager,

Thankfully I am home safe…in the 9 months I have been waiting for this Tesla, I could not have dreamt a worse delivery day.
I expected Safety & Quality in my new Tesla…and I received neither.

Quality-

5 minutes before I arrived, I received the following text, “we found a paint defect…” That car should have never left the factory looking like that (see pictures)…considering I presently have no vehicle...I decided on your option of getting it repainted in the near future with a Tesla loaner.

Next Issue—while pairing my phone to the car…we found another phone already paired. WHAT? WHO? See attached photo.
Next Issue-- ugly green tape stuck under the front Tesla emblem…see picture
Next Issue- Missing trunk piece

Safety-

During initial tutorial…SA stated “do not to worry about” the Tire Pressure sensor light being on…he stated the car will recalibrate and that will turn off…5 minutes down the road the error light was still on and then a new one appeared ”air suspension” (see images)…I called (couldn’t get through) and texted asking if these error messages should still be on (you have that text)…sure enough...a few minutes later the rear tire blew out while I was driving on the Interstate. Fortunately I was able to get to the shoulder without accident. Upon replacement of the rear wheel, we (the vehicle tech was very helpful) realized the rear fender had been damaged. (see pictures)
Next Issue- SA mentioned he was emailing me links to must watch videos on how to operate the vehicle….nothing as of yet.

I ordered this car back in February expecting a March delivery…while everyone laughed at me waiting these long months, I always replied, “It is a Tesla and will be worth the wait”.

I never thought I would be second guessing this decision…

Manager- tomorrow we need to discuss the following option:

1. Take this vehicle back—match me with another VIN of identical specs—I am not returning this VIN because I do not like a spec or are having second thoughts---This is a Tesla issue--I will accept a Tesla loaner until it comes in---doesn’t matter what model.

You know I want a NEW Tesla…that is obvious…my current VIN with a paint fix and a new fender would not be optimal at this point.

Crazy Stuff Fellas---Here I was thinking my journey would finally be over...wish me luck
Which service center did you pickup from?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Apologies for putting this in here. It is somewhat related to delivery so I hope it's somewhat appropriate.

As stated yesterday, I have a VIN for my Model S with date of 12/1 - 12/10 and when I go to the app it says I should complete payment. I'm leaning towards doing the ACH via the app, however when I select add payment method in the app and select my bank via the Plaid service, it says communications error and to select another bank. Sorry, I only have one bank and for some reason Plaid can't talk to it.

Is there any way to contact tesla reliably? I'm happy to give them a routing number/account number. I see people talking about an SA. I've never spoken to anyone at Tesla, or gotten an email from them, or a text from them.

This is your final warning for posting in this thread something closely related to on-topic. As you can see, there is a strict on-topic policy.

I took delivery in June and still find it necessary to post pertinent information.

And to answer your question - no, there is no reliable way to contact them. It is like in John Wick 3 when he wanted to find the guy in the desert. He will only be found when he wants to be found. You seek him until you die and look some more. He will eventually show up ( and take your finger).

Alpharetta/Roswell

I hope @doubleshot has a better experience than me.
Alpharetta/Roswell

I hope @doubleshot has a better experience than me.
Never ever go to Alpharetta! Even the service folks (Marcus in Roswell, Ken/Gabriel in Decatur) will politely change the topic when Alpharetta comes up.

Email Gerran Grayer (first initial last name @ tesla dot com) - he’s the delivery manager in the larger ATL region

*Sugar* show alert---Picked up today ---Just sent this email--->

Hi Manager,

Thankfully I am home safe…in the 9 months I have been waiting for this Tesla, I could not have dreamt a worse delivery day.
I expected Safety & Quality in my new Tesla…and I received neither.

Quality-

5 minutes before I arrived, I received the following text, “we found a paint defect…” That car should have never left the factory looking like that (see pictures)…considering I presently have no vehicle...I decided on your option of getting it repainted in the near future with a Tesla loaner.

Next Issue—while pairing my phone to the car…we found another phone already paired. WHAT? WHO? See attached photo.
Next Issue-- ugly green tape stuck under the front Tesla emblem…see picture
Next Issue- Missing trunk piece

Safety-

During initial tutorial…SA stated “do not to worry about” the Tire Pressure sensor light being on…he stated the car will recalibrate and that will turn off…5 minutes down the road the error light was still on and then a new one appeared ”air suspension” (see images)…I called (couldn’t get through) and texted asking if these error messages should still be on (you have that text)…sure enough...a few minutes later the rear tire blew out while I was driving on the Interstate. Fortunately I was able to get to the shoulder without accident. Upon replacement of the rear wheel, we (the vehicle tech was very helpful) realized the rear fender had been damaged. (see pictures)
Next Issue- SA mentioned he was emailing me links to must watch videos on how to operate the vehicle….nothing as of yet.

I ordered this car back in February expecting a March delivery…while everyone laughed at me waiting these long months, I always replied, “It is a Tesla and will be worth the wait”.

I never thought I would be second guessing this decision…

Manager- tomorrow we need to discuss the following option:

1. Take this vehicle back—match me with another VIN of identical specs—I am not returning this VIN because I do not like a spec or are having second thoughts---This is a Tesla issue--I will accept a Tesla loaner until it comes in---doesn’t matter what model.

You know I want a NEW Tesla…that is obvious…my current VIN with a paint fix and a new fender would not be optimal at this point.

Crazy Stuff Fellas---Here I was thinking my journey would finally be over...wish me luck
That's terrible. I'm supposed to pick up in GA tomorrow and have a 454 VIN - hopefully it's not a batch issue but we'll see