Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hold my beer.
Pull my finger…
giphy.gif

IKR? Not as tempting as the whistle was though IMO. :)
Well, I missed the whistle so I almost feel obligated. But I don't want to store it. I bet it sells out quickly though and would do well on eBay. As if I need a project like storing and shipping this thing to make a couple hundred bucks. Id likely just give it to a neighbor kid or something after I stared at it for awhile and got sick of doing so.

Well, I missed the whistle so I almost feel obligated. But I don't want to store it. I bet it sells out quickly though and would do well on eBay. As if I need a project like storing and shipping this thing to make a couple hundred bucks. Id likely just Gove it to a neighbor kid or something after I stared at it for awhile and got sick of doing so.
Well, then you can still stare at it as the little tyke rides it over your plants and “well-quaffed” lawn! Really going to bed now, but just had to get that in! 🥱

Well, I missed the whistle so I almost feel obligated. But I don't want to store it. I bet it sells out quickly though and would do well on eBay. As if I need a project like storing and shipping this thing to make a couple hundred bucks. Id likely just give it to a neighbor kid or something after I stared at it for awhile and got sick of doing so.
HAHAHA IKR? I just went and watched their promo vid. It would be so Tesla if they threw in the new production CT into this video. Unfortunately, nothing as far as I can see.

HAHAHA IKR? I just went and watched their promo vid. It would be so Tesla if they threw in the new production CT into this video. Unfortunately, nothing as far as I can see.
No, but they did manage to get some dude riding with no helmet. I’m not the super nanny type, but riding with no helmet just isn’t cool. Particularly when promoting a child‘s vehicle. Maybe I’m getting old.

@WilliamG My error. My “dieselgate” like comment was directed at VW, and not an attempt to defend the authors of Teslatari or any other shill rag! I lack the facts and data on that, so I have no opinion on who is accurate or not that publication.
All good. 🥰 Just that article really rubbed me the wrong way.

And now I’m in bed having a fight with the wifey about all the reasons I should(n’t) order a Cyberquad for kids. For the love…

Same here. Multiple paint issues and a scratched headlight that they just let stand before delivery to me. I spent a day marking them all up and left the car with them for correction. This is after they QC'd the car and told me delivery had to be delayed a week due to a wheel having damage. Not impressed so far. We will see how they do with the corrections.
WOW
So they actually caught the wheel damage on your vehicle.
Tesla Manager informed me yesterday that the wheels sometimes do get damaged just going to and from the parking/storage area near this location.
I also have several scratches on paint, "easy to buff out" when they repaint door.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid