Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wonder why no one else is jumping in this story. Nothing yet on Teslafi. Fake news?
Drive Tesla gives really accurate news in my experiences. They do not report fake news in my experience, and Sawyer seems to trust them too. They said it's likely to be out later this afternoon. Also lol, not every car in the fleet is signed up to Teslafi, so it's impossible to accurately tell if it's happening just from there, or any other SW tracker. Only a wide rollout (which this will absolutely be), will show up then.

Last edited:
Reactions: impastu and jebinc
Drive Tesla gives really accurate news in my experiences. They do not report fake news in my experience, and Sawyer seems to trust them too. They said it's likely to be out later this afternoon. Also lol, not every car in the fleet is signed up to Teslafi, so it's impossible to accurate tell if it's happening just from there, or any other SW tracker. Only a wide rollout (which this will absolutely be), will show up then.
I know, but I thought we see a tweet or others reporting it, and we have not (yet). That’s the basis for my skepticism.

I know, but I thought we see a tweet or others reporting it, and we have not (yet). That’s the basis for my skepticism.
I understand, but if Sawyer reports through them, I listen. It may not end up happening today, but this confirms it's imminent.
The reason why no one else may be jumping on this is it may not be that big a deal to people, compared to like V11. We'll know soon! I've followed all of the right people to know really quickly, so I'll post that as soon as I see it.

I understand, but if Sawyer reports through them, I listen. It may not end up happening today, but this confirms it's imminent.
The reason why no one else may be jumping on this is it may not be that big a deal to people, compared to like V11. We'll know soon! I've followed all of the right people to know really quickly, so I'll post that as soon as I see it.
Great! This is one I’m really looking forward to!

Yeah, good point - I considered and went with it anyway, as Michelin has not given a date for the 30 series release. They said Nov 1 way back when I originally emailed, but haven't given me any further information on 30 series.

In chatting with the tire guy, he said that clearance shouldn't be an issue (I default ride height to low) but that he'd let me test before he left.

Let us know how it goes. Also, check the speedo.

They us Tesla timing. Originally, when it was known that they would be 295/30 in the rear, Michelin stated the A/S would be last July, then "Fall 20921", then November. I gave up and went to 20" where there are plenty of great A/S alternatives.

Me too my dude! I'm on high alert now lol! Really eager to see the display, and what kinda data we'll be able to see with this mode! I hope it's a lot! I miss the old battery power and motor power readouts that were on the Raven and P100D in Ludicrous+ mode.
Real substance! Prefer that over games, light shows and farts (dry, wet, or otherwise)!

Let us know how it goes. Also, check the speedo.

They us Tesla timing. Originally, when it was known that they would be 295/30 in the rear, Michelin stated the A/S would be last July, then "Fall 20921", then November. I gave up and went to 20" where there are plenty of great A/S alternatives.
This is definitely my stopover to 20s if I'm not happy with these. I agree with you - can't wait on Michelin to decide to release, or will be waiting a while.

Will check speedo, tire noise, and ride and let you all know.

PS. I almost feel like I’m gushing! @uthatcher
royal-inn-via-detroit-free-press.jpg

Doesn't feel like but it is just that great of a car for road trips. We just did a 4 hour trip each way over to German Village (Schmidt's Sausage Haus is to die) for brats, stayed the night (free charger at hotel) and came back next day. Been through 13 states (would have made another 3 but thanks to a flat and the lack of the 21" tire availability, we missed out on that leg).
Schmidt's Sausage Haus Is not to be missed.