Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you share pricing? If it could be say, 90% good for $300 would,you do it? Just curious. I’d probably just fix it, but again, have seen some amazing videos…so you know they must be true! ;)
I think it was about $300-$400 - can’t remember exactly after he said that he couldn’t guarantee it would look good as new. He said if the under side of the hood offered better access for his tools he would have more confidence but things are tight with the bracing. 90% just wouldn’t cut it for me - every time I walked by or washed it, I would see the blemish.

I think it was about $300-$400 - can’t remember exactly after he said that he couldn’t guarantee it would look good as new. He said if the under side of the hood offered better access for his tools he would have more confidence but things are tight with the bracing. 90% just wouldn’t cut it for me - every time I walked by or washed it, I would see the blemish.
My prior PDR repairs ran between $100-$200.

At least I got my CT. Whistle. :)

Smaller and way heavier than I expected. Nice.

Attachments

• C5197C73-72C1-463F-A5B4-25ED3CCA814D.jpeg
    C5197C73-72C1-463F-A5B4-25ED3CCA814D.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 78
I took delivery of my MSM/Cream/21” Arachnid Plaid this afternoon. Received a text say8ng the car was being transported to the Tesla showroom parking lot, then about two minutes later, I received a text that it was ready for pickup. Showed up to the parking garage and looked for the car. Other than the VIN and the VIN on the temp license plate, nothing said it was mine. Using the checklist, I came up with the following issues:

1. Hood alignment is slightly off
2. Passenger door has a small smudge/scratch
3. Small overspray area (but may be residue) on the body where the trunk closes.
4. Pax window weatherstripping needs “retucked in”
5. The big one: right rear pax carbon fiber trim on door needs adjustment… can’t tell from looking at it head on, but looking down from the outside with the door open, you can see a small gap.
6. The read trunk deck lid and right cubby cover were missing… which of course are on back order.

After I accepted, we checked out the inside… flawless. With the exception of the carbon fiber door trim on the right passenger side, the interior was perfect. The cream interior is gorgeous. Both card keys and fobs were in the armrest. No floor mats. The worm was barely visible in the yoke and after I noticed it initially because I was looking for it, I really failed to notice it again.

I unfortunately agree :(

But is it a trap? A lot of folks on Reddit are hating on V11...
IMHO, some people are always going to complain lol tbh. You keep it the same and they call it old, and you give a whole new interface and they don't like it lol. I mean it's not perfect but at the same time, having had IRL experience with it, I think it's pretty awesome. Plus Tesla is always listening, and they are already working on improving it for those who don't like some aspects of it.

Re: Track mode, I think it will be awesome! I can't wait for it, and no it won't be a trap lol! I think this will be something all Plaid owners love! :)

When you reject & go to the end of the line for a 6 months+ delay, does your original price remain the same or do they increase your price to the current higher price?
When you reject a VIN, does the price stay the same as your order or do they increase to more recent higher price?
You. Do. Not. Go. To. End. Of. Line.

Price remains same unless you change configuration or model.