Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨Ok guys I have decided on and have been approved to (with the gracious assistance of @danny) a new name: EndlessPlaid!!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
This name is inspired by my all time favorite feature of the Model S Plaid and the Plaid powertrain in general: Its nearly endless output of power with its nearly flat power curve!!!!!!

2021plaid becomes EndlessPlaid!

Last edited:
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨Ok guys I have decided on and have been approved to (with the gracious assistance of @danny) a new name: EndlessPlaid!!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
This name is inspired by my all time favorite feature of the Model S Plaid and the Plaid powertrain in general: Its nearly endless output of power with its nearly flat power curve!!!!!!

2021plaid becomes EndlessPlaid!
I like it!

I owned a 1989 CRX HF (High Fuel economy)! Funny how so many Tesla people on this site owned a CRX way back! Mine was pretty slow, but got like 48 mpg, which was insane for 1989. That was such a fun, light car! One of my favorites from that era!
I owned an SI. My brother still has one and has turned it into a 140 HP beast. Gotta love that Honda motor. Damn near indestructible.

I owned an SI. My brother still has one and has turned it into a 140 HP beast. Gotta love that Honda motor. Damn near indestructible.
I was half thinking about trying to find a clean one, just like I had in my youth. Seems like $5000 +/- gets you something, but how much have more to “bring it back”! Does Honda still service them?

I was half thinking about trying to find a clean one, just like I had in my youth. Seems like $5000 +/- gets you something, but how much have more to “bring it back”! Does Honda still service them?
Not sure about dealers but every town has a 100 tuners who will get you any service or part or aftermarket mod you want on a CRX. There are a number of online “oem” parts stores too. The car is a street legend. If you find a 1.6L VTEC that is street gold.

Now on topic off topic, I gotta drift this plaid.

Anyone take delivery of a Plaid or MS today?
Nope, EDD was moved New Year's Eve from 12/31 to 1/5 - 1/16 which starts today. No VIN yet either.

Your Model S​

RN11615

View Design Details

Estimated Delivery: January 05 - January 16​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned