Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it - thanks for that. I looked at my Model S order, as my Model 3 order agreement isnt available anymore. I see there it says "3 months". Therefore a) Tesla employees dont know their own *sugar* and b) my Model 3 order was cancelled in violation of their own policy. Now I have some calling to do.
Whoa. So all of this and you never read the contract? I highly recommend getting behind the wheel of a Plaid ASAP to get your priorities back in line. We, as a group, cannot live like this. 😆

Got full PPF, tint, blacked put logos and added a spoiler.

6E7D18CD-98D0-4DF0-AAA2-763305232AB8.jpeg

4AA3603F-BC78-41EF-A1B9-70D04FEDDDB7.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Tigers
Apparently, neither has anyone who works at Tesla.

Looking pretty sweet right now... 2022 Civic Sedan – Sporty Design | Honda
I'd say stick with the Versa. But it is on the list of top 10 cars that price has increased the most in the last year, according to the WSJ. Clearly that indicates it is a superior vehicle, with superior service, and no hidden verbiage, than any Tesla. But you'll have to pony up to score one of those puppies now. They are no longer free.

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Nah this looks better:
Come on. You know you love it!😅🤩🤣
I saw an EQS on the road for the first time yesterday...it still does not look any better than it did a few months ago when I drove it.

I'd say stick with the Versa. But it is on the list of top 10 cars that price has increased the most in the last year, according to the WSJ. Clearly that indicates it is a superior vehicle, with superior service, and no hidden verbiage, than any Tesla. But you'll have to pony up to score one of those puppies now. They are no longer free.

But it doesn't do 0-60 "in 1.99 seconds, where literally no one can legally do that as equipped anyway" though.... It probably would be in the shop a lot less.

But it doesn't do 0-60 "in 1.99 seconds, where literally no one can legally do that as equipped anyway" though.... It probably would be in the shop a lot less.
Wait, what does no one can legally do that as equipped mean. Equipped with a 65MPH speed limit so that no laws are broken on the 0-60 run? Or equipped with enough power to go 0-60 in 1.99 seconds (because we all know the Plaid will do it. )? Equipped with the chutzpah to actually do a 0-60 in a Plaid? And do you actually KNOW all Versa's won't do that? Maybe you could score a ringer!

I think using the Versa as a benchmark of service and reliability sets you up wonderfully for a positive S ownership experience. 😁

• Funny
I actually prefer the engine start stop feature where the piece of *sugar* turns off every time you put your foot on the brake and then abruptly starts when you move the wheel at all. whoever invented that horseshit should be in prison.
The latest cars I've had with that feature have done it very well. I have a new Bronco with it and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. But I know it does annoy some people. It does not have a brake hold feature though and that I actually miss.

• Informative
The latest cars I've had with that feature have done it very well. I have a new Bronco with it and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. But I know it does annoy some people. It does not have a brake hold feature though and that I actually miss.

you drive a gas guzzlin bronco and ur on here tryin to tell me IM A PEASANT? youre not even apart of the mission to save humanity, bro.

• Funny
I actually prefer the engine start stop feature where the piece of *sugar* turns off every time you put your foot on the brake and then abruptly starts when you move the wheel at all. whoever invented that horseshit should be in prison.
Oh yeah, and how about if it's hot outside, and the damn thing shuts off, and leaves you with NO A/C! And then the whole car jitters when it abruptly restarts!

Reactions: Tigers