Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d also like to know if when the headlights are on - are there any cornering LEDs or any sort? Hopefully color-temperature matching, unlike the ugly ones we currently had.
“Unlike the ugly ones we currently had”. I was so very happy with my 7/21 build Plaid in every way. Now I’m just a guy with an older model car. Soon there will be a refresh-refresh-refresh and you will know how I feel.🥲

“Unlike the ugly ones we currently had”. I was so very happy with my 7/21 build Plaid in every way. Now I’m just a guy with an older model car. Soon there will be a refresh-refresh-refresh and you will know how I feel.🥲
Probably! I’m sure there will be meaningful updates to this new refresh in time. But day one many of us were really annoyed by the headlights. Glad to see that put to bed.

My tires have 10k miles and I am jealous of those with new tires and having all that tread.

Hi guys, RN1158 here, ordered 10/17/21. MS LR, red, 19”. EDD 3/19-3/31 and been steady for a few weeks now. No VIN yet, but hopefully any day now. Who here has an RN lower then 1158 and still waiting? Just trying to gauge if this is going to push or I’m going to see the car before end of this month.
I would be surprised if you get a VIN given your order date is three months after mine, and I have had 15 EDD's with 6 EDD pushouts after hitting my EDD window. I have current EDD of 15-31 March, but given my history am not optimistic that Tesla will honor my EDD window. I would love to be wrong but my history has not been good. There are many on this TMC forum with order dates earlier than mine still waiting for their VIN assignments. Tesla does not seem to honor the order dates as they say they do IMHO.

I would be surprised if you get a VIN given your order date is three months after mine, and I have had 15 EDD's with 6 EDD pushouts after hitting my EDD window. I have current EDD of 15-31 March, but given my history am not optimistic that Tesla will honor my EDD window. I would love to be wrong but my history has not been good. There are many on this TMC forum with order dates earlier than mine still waiting for their VIN assignments. Tesla does not seem to honor the order dates as they say they do IMHO.
My EDD pushed a ton starting from Nov too. I ordered mine 2 days before you, and just got my VIN last night, so there is hope!