Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your confidence should be zero lol. I have zero reason to lie about this. How would that benefit me? By making people just wonder? I don't get a high on making people wonder about me. If I was him, I would've told you the first time you asked. Makes no sense not to. :)
Very, very few things in the world have an absolute 0 probability.

That driving at night photo is epic! Looks like straight out of a movie! :)
Yeah, that is “epic” - same as my MYP!

My 2021 Plaid???? Well, I told the SC the headlights suck and I can’t see well at night, unlike my MYP, so they logged the concern. I was told this evening that they fixed the problem by “…aiming the headlights”. WTF?! Where were they aimed previously, Mars?!

That looks great but, OH boy :
that needs work
My SC had a pro tip for me. If I am unhappy with the panel gaps as a result of the liftgate, I can mess with the two rubber stoppers near the trunk to adjust the height. Turn them clockwise or counter clockwise to adjust the close height. Same trick for the frunk too.

Yeah, that is “epic” - same as my MYP!

My 2021 Plaid???? Well, I told the SC the headlights suck and I can’t see well at night, unlike my MYP, so they logged the concern. I was told this evening that they fixed the problem by “…aiming the headlights”. WTF?! Where were they aimed previously, Mars?!
Sorry to hear about all these issues. You just got those new sweet rims too! What do you plan to replace the plaid with? Staying with Tesla or moving on?

Sorry to hear about all these issues. You just got those new sweet rims too! What do you plan to replace the plaid with? Staying with Tesla or moving on?

First things, first, grasshopper…. They have not agreed to repurchase my PoS yet, and likely won’t until enough issues are logged in the next 0-3-6-12-18 months that would trigger an open and closed Lemon Law case in WA state. Even then, there would be a long period of negotiation re the repayment amount, especially given the recent model price increases and FSD price hike. Assuming that all trues up, who knows what would be available and reliable at Tesla or elsewhere at that future date. Just “setting the table” right now, sadly. “Boo hoo,” yeah I know.

I just got this text:

“Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model S in March.

Please reply MARCH if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model S is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.”
I received the same text. March it is!