Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He really backs his product too.

51989968234_f9eb777002_b_d.jpg
I like the two-tone look. Do you have a link to this cover?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Are you sure your car isn‘t a nursery? How could the vent holes in the seats get clogged? Gerber’s baby formula, sippy cup overflow, etc. 😁 Also, the vented material is plenty durable and having the air flow is a real plus. And a lighter color is also cooler. I know, I could never dream of any interior auto color but black for my whole life. Then I tried a cream interior in my Plaid and I think I like it.
The white interior makes it feel special. More open feeling and cooler for Southern states. 3 years white MLR and no issues. Just use it and enjoy.

The white interior makes it feel special. More open feeling and cooler for Southern states. 3 years white MLR and no issues. Just use it and enjoy.
I’m not in a southern state so I may have a different mind set. But there is no way white would hold up for me. Every single owner of white says I just do this once a week or I pretreat them with X or I remove stains with this. With black, I do NOTHING. I might vacuum sand out of seams (and now crap out of holes) when I vacuum the car. Which on average is probably once a month or less. Depends on season. I want as much low maintenance as I can get on everything.

MSM is the lowest maintenance color outside. Black is lowest inside. Although black carpets do amplify lint and dog hair. I have two Sheltie dogs and we live in dog hair. So much for the low maintenance plan. Probably because we are so busy cleaning up after them.

You all were correct. Changed order to cash and EDD now June-July in the app.

Also, at this point am I guaranteed to get a car with the new headlights and tail lights? RN1169
Would be very surprised if you got a VIN assigned with old headlights and taillights. Then again... who knows? If you do, I would be VERY suspect of problems or bodywork repairs. 🤔🔎

So you'll be under 3 months from OD assuming you get your car by May 27. If you go online and order an MSP today, the EDD for an MSP is Jun-Jul which is right in line with your expected DD. So maybe the EDD's are starting to line up much closer to reality now. At least on MSP orders. LR's are Jul-Oct for new orders. And if you want a WLR with 19" wheels, your EDD gets pushed back to Nov-Feb for some reason. Very weird.

I’m not sure about TWRAPS but some PPF breathes now. So you rub on the bubbles and they just disappear. But the diffuser would probably be a challenge regardless of bubbles. The calipers were easy breezy.
If I can do it anybody can! Wasn’t that difficult and I like the way it turned out.

Attachments

• 726211E7-7986-454D-A432-45616772CD73.jpg
    726211E7-7986-454D-A432-45616772CD73.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 79
I’m not sure about TWRAPS but some PPF breathes now. So you rub on the bubbles and they just disappear. But the diffuser would probably be a challenge regardless of bubbles. The calipers were easy breezy.
Diffuser was a piece of cake. He did a fabulous job on it and including some relief cuts that made the curves perfect.

I make most of these myself, so I’m picky. And his products are well done.

Had problems with the calipers as I think Tesla made a slight change to them or has different vendors leading to fitment differences. Same thing happened with our MYP charge port inner wrap from AO.

It’s official that the mobile connector is not included with new purchases. Pretty lame!! $400 if you want to slow charge at home.
I find this a very bad move on Tesla’s part.

The ability to charge at one’s discretion and as needed is a must for EVs until Tesla + third party chargers are as prevalent as gas stations.

I find this a very bad move on Tesla’s part.

The ability to charge at one’s discretion and as needed is a must for EVs until Tesla + third party chargers are as prevalent as gas stations.
I agree. Someone on Reddit mentioned they talked to support, and they stated on new orders starting today won’t include a mobile connector. I’ll see in 2 weeks if I get one.

Elon’s reason on twitter was statistics of usage were very low so wasteful to include it. Same move Apple pulled on the usb charger.

I agree. Someone on Reddit mentioned they talked to support, and they stated on new orders starting today won’t include a mobile connector. I’ll see in 2 weeks if I get one.

Elon’s reason on twitter was statistics of usage were very low so wasteful to include it. Same move Apple pulled on the usb charger.