Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed - I'd be happy with V1 120kW Superchargers if Tesla expanded the charge curve.

But given that the refreshed S/X already have broader/flatter charge curves, maybe this will also carry over with a higher peak.

I think that's limited by the chemistry of the cells and the size of the battery, so there's no hope of the taper changing any time soon.

Sounds like a Tesla.
Is there supposed to be a mount there like model Y . I have the bracket but service center told me it’s missing a mount so I gotta put my plate in window till supply chain issues resolve. I don’t remember a mount in my old S.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    882.1 KB · Views: 109
I traded in my early 21 LR for a new refresh… got the lights, screen etc.. not so impressed with the screen tilt but can’t complain… however the lights are a noticeable improvement. Car was overall good for Tesla with just as few fit issues. The car I traded in had the Arachnids and this one the standard wheels… I am actually enjoying the ride comfort on the new car. Glad I traded in for the updates!

Attachments

• 4E8E722D-6551-4B17-8453-C261488423DA.jpeg
    4E8E722D-6551-4B17-8453-C261488423DA.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 81110848-5D84-4F22-8372-FD53E18DE327.jpeg
    81110848-5D84-4F22-8372-FD53E18DE327.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 95
Does anyone know if I change the color configuration of the car will it put me to the back of the line?
Maybe if you change it to white, I
I traded in my early 21 LR for a new refresh… got the lights, screen etc.. not so impressed with the screen tilt but can’t complain… however the lights are a noticeable improvement. Car was overall good for Tesla with just as few fit issues. The car I traded in had the Arachnids and this one the standard wheels… I am actually enjoying the ride comfort on the new car. Glad I traded in for the updates!
You didn’t like your arachnids?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Is there a way to know of the total production each quarter for S/X. How many were plaid vs LR?
No way to tell Plaid vs. DM nor S vs. X (they do not disclose this information; they combine both).
To tell S and X production for each quarter, head to ir.tesla.com, and download the shareholder deck for the quarter you'd like to see. You'll find full production numbers within for all models.

So you’ve received two LR orders and I can’t even get one after a year? WTF.

Wish I had your luck…

I am actually trading my MS to get the new one too, would you please let me know how much you got for your old one? Thanks 🙏

You got the tilting screen! Would you mind sharing the VIN range? is it NF480+?
Thanks!