Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. No vin yet. No SA either but then again I've never had an SA in the last 4 teslas I've bought so not surprised. Would be good to find one as I forgot to do my link to get loyalty credit, if that means anything.

Is there a list of all recently added features somewhere and how to check if present during delivery?
Cameras are larger and red shade in lens. Silver appliques on rear trim bar.

Reactions: _panda
going to place my order for a model s plaid. any features i should take into account before ordering??? also is the delivery time to toronto kinda fast cuz ill be leaving for nyc after my grad in april. thanks all!
There are very few optional features. Delivery times are much shorter than they have been in the past but you can see the projected time on the order page.

If there is potholes in your area, I would not get the 21" wheels.

Colors and yoke are a matter of personal preference.

For northern climes, I'd choose Blue/cream/19"/Yoke steering/No FSD

I pick my plaid up tomorrow (knock on wood), is there any definitive ways to tell what computer I have? I can look for the new cameras and roof, but is there any way at all to tell what computer is in the car? I saw someone mention if you have 2023.2.200 you have HW4. I will obviously ask them but I'm guessing they will dance around the subject.

VIN: 506x, born on 3/5.

I pick my plaid up tomorrow (knock on wood), is there any definitive ways to tell what computer I have? I can look for the new cameras and roof, but is there any way at all to tell what computer is in the car? I saw someone mention if you have 2023.2.200 you have HW4. I will obviously ask them but I'm guessing they will dance around the subject.

Just by the vin and date it’s hw4.

Cars in Europe with VIN 52xxx, build date from 14/Jan have HW4 (see European delivery thread). You’re good.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Does anyone else have a weird number in their app that appears briefly while scrolling between current vehicle and their reservation. When I swipe over my reservation number is briefly replaced with another number. Doesn't look like a vin but it just started happening this morning.

Does anyone else have a weird number in their app that appears briefly while scrolling between current vehicle and their reservation. When I swipe over my reservation number is briefly replaced with another number. Doesn't look like a vin but it just started happening this morning.
I have something similar going on. When scrolling between current vehicle and reservation I can see an image of an early model S circa 2015. It’s a bit strange that it’s underneath the image when scrolling. No vin 😞. Another unrelated strange thing going on is YouTube, TikTok, Netflix, etc. under “Theater” in my current vehicle no longer loading (used to be working fine while waiting to pickup my spouse from work). My subscription for premium connectivity is still active and I have the latest software release. Wondering if someone can check this out. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: zoomer0056