Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I probably would have tinted the new roof, so didn't really matter to me.
I have the old 2021 darker glass roof. I still tinted mine and have an interior roof shade also. I don’t want to star-gaze when I’m driving and don’t want the public looking in. I had a convertible Porsche for looking up and out to the world. But, I do understand looking through glass and actually clearly seeing what’s out there. It is a beautiful world if you want to find the right places to look.

I have another question, anybody know how to properly format SSD drive (1TB), for Dashcam, Steam and Music. What I read Tesla automaticly format for 64GB for dashcam, I want split it to half ;) is it posible?
Get a samsung T7. Best Buy’s has them on sale. 1T or 2T. The car will format. Many YT videos on this. I recommend watching this,

@WilliamG would like photo proof.
188755D6-114F-4B5D-ABEF-A27C430C520E.jpeg

Photo as requested. Looks pretty aligned to me.

I used to have 256GB on my old BlackVue and then easily I was able to comeback to some old recordings, I had situation that I comeback to one recording that was 2 days old.
The Tesla Dashcam feature doesn't work like that. It only keeps the last clock hour of recordings, regardless of how much space is available. (Unless a particular 10-minute segment is saved by Sentry mode, a crash event, or manually by you.)