Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im waiting for delivery of the exact color combo MSLR. I opted for the yoke though. Beautiful car!
My 2022 MSLR, also blue/cream, came only with the yoke. If I was given the option given the 15,000 miles of experience to date .... I would choose the yoke. I did put a raised clear dot on the horn button to be able to find it by feel.
Bottle Cap Vintage Epoxy Dot Clear Stickers .5" 100/Pkg, Round Amazon.com

Reactions: zmarvin
Hi Everyone - Ordered my Model S Plaid in Ultra Red on 11/6 after wanting one for 6 years. Finally pulled the trigger and have expected delivery of 12/12. Already went through all the steps and even paid in full on the app.

Question = I was so excited I failed to use my dad's referral link when making the purchase. So now he doesn't get credit and I don't get the $250 off or 3 months of FSD.

My car is ready and I have the VIN / have paid. The sales associate told me that if I wanted to I could cancel my existing order, reorder immediately, and get the 3 months FSD from a referral. Obviously I'd be out the $250 because it would be a wash, but I am anyway.

Do you guys think it's worth it? There is a chance I'd not be able to buy the car that's mine right now and would have to wait again?

Reactions: Gpa9504
Question for those that have taken delivery and done the supercharging transfer. I was told I would receive an email in 2-3 days when it was done but when I checked both cars last night (day of delivery) they reflected the change already in the 'Specs and Warranty' area of the mobile app. So it seems like it's done but I haven't received the email yet. Anyone have a similar experience?

Question for those that have taken delivery and done the supercharging transfer. I was told I would receive an email in 2-3 days when it was done but when I checked both cars last night (day of delivery) they reflected the change already in the 'Specs and Warranty' area of the mobile app. So it seems like it's done but I haven't received the email yet. Anyone have a similar experience?
Same. Shows in app for my 2023 (and my former FUSC 2013 now shows Pay per Use) but havent actually tried to Supercharge yet. No email.

Reactions: Magiken
I m waiting for my Red MS LR with cream inside, I just sold my white M3 SR, since I want better quality on driving, I hope it will be delivered with 2024 Vin since i dont have any rush. but Model Y LR prices are tempting me, since I am elligible for tax return based on my 2022 income, so after 25 days i will not be elligible for 7500 return. I hope I am doing the right thing. I saw blue MS pictures and they look great too, i hope red is a good choice too :)

Do you guy make full car PPF? and if you do full car PPF do you still need ceramic coating?
I guess Film on the windows will be great, did you guys do it for top or windshield?

I m waiting for my Red MS LR with cream inside, I just sold my white M3 SR, since I want better quality on driving, I hope it will be delivered with 2024 Vin since i dont have any rush. but Model Y LR prices are tempting me, since I am elligible for tax return based on my 2022 income, so after 25 days i will not be elligible for 7500 return. I hope I am doing the right thing. I saw blue MS pictures and they look great too, i hope red is a good choice too :)

Do you guy make full car PPF? and if you do full car PPF do you still need ceramic coating?
I guess Film on the windows will be great, did you guys do it for top or windshield?
Red rocks. It's amazing.

2 days post delivery of my new MSP(Previous MSLR owner)..... general comments. Love the car, engineering, etc....
Service/Delivery Center drives me crazy......
- Noticeable scuffs scratches on rear bumper + paint rubbed off where bumper meets body line. Was able to be compounded out by PPF installers. Waiting on what they are going to do RE: body line problem.
- A tad disappointed in Stealth Gray... thought the paint was "Better" more dust nibs than on my previous MSM which was near perfect.
- Mis-agligned front fender, but overall better fit/finish than my 21 MSLR.
- Filthy in and out... tape all over interior, dirt(seemed like grocery stuff) in trunk
- Mentioned how dirty it was, he grabbed a microfiber and some spray and just started rubbing on the dirt. but it was OK because it was waterless wash:eek:
- Transport tape glue all over the body and trim.... that stuff is TOUGH
- Yes, 30-40 Vibration is there
- 19's ride SOOOO much better than Arachnids

2 days post delivery of my new MSP(Previous MSLR owner)..... general comments. Love the car, engineering, etc....
Service/Delivery Center drives me crazy......
- Noticeable scuffs scratches on rear bumper + paint rubbed off where bumper meets body line. Was able to be compounded out by PPF installers. Waiting on what they are going to do RE: body line problem.
- A tad disappointed in Stealth Gray... thought the paint was "Better" more dust nibs than on my previous MSM which was near perfect.
- Mis-agligned front fender, but overall better fit/finish than my 21 MSLR.
- Filthy in and out... tape all over interior, dirt(seemed like grocery stuff) in trunk
- Mentioned how dirty it was, he grabbed a microfiber and some spray and just started rubbing on the dirt. but it was OK because it was waterless wash:eek:
- Transport tape glue all over the body and trim.... that stuff is TOUGH
- Yes, 30-40 Vibration is there
- 19's ride SOOOO much better than Arachnids
Which tires did your MSP come with, performance or all season?

Reactions: zoomer0056
Long time lurker, first time poster. 11/6 order date, MSLR, White, 19 Tempest, Black Interior, Basic AP. Assigned a 23’ vin. Going to put order on hold and hope for the best otherwise reorder for a 24.
Same. 11/10 order date for MSP. Got a '23 VIN on 12/1. Put order on hold until 12/15. Hopefully we start seeing '24 VINs by then. If not, I'll cancel and re-order.