Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MSP Stealth grey, 19s, white int, steering wheel
Order date: 12/15
EDD: Feb 2 - March 15

Longer wait than I thought. I haven’t seen any deliveries in Jan yet.
They need a *crying together* emote. On the bright side, I ordered 2 months earlier than you but my EDD is later than yours :D

Here's to hoping they honor my current pricing

All Model S and Model X seem to be pushed out aways.

MSLR Ultra Red 19" Black with a wheel Nov 28th order Originally Nov. - Dec. then narrowed to the last week of Dec.

Now Last week of Jan. - first week of March Minnesota delivery

I've been checking the Fremont drone flyovers and the volume of Model S and Model X hasn't been very large recently.

All Model S and Model X seem to be pushed out aways.

MSLR Ultra Red 19" Black with a wheel Nov 28th order Originally Nov. - Dec. then narrowed to the last week of Dec.

Now Last week of Jan. - first week of March Minnesota delivery

I've been checking the Fremont drone flyovers and the volume of Model S and Model X hasn't been very large recently.
Same here. No VIN. Hopefully that means they are retooling for '24.

Reactions: zoomer0056 and teko
I want to order soon enough to lock in an MSP UR for $90K but far out enough to increases chances of getting front bumper camera, center horn button, and maybe the new HD radar. Any prognosticators want to reason out a good ordering date? Also, any dates more likely for price changes than others like maybe the 23/24 new years boundary?

Ideally I'd place an order now but some how delay as long as possible.

I want to order soon enough to lock in an MSP UR for $90K but far out enough to increases chances of getting front bumper camera, center horn button, and maybe the new HD radar. Any prognosticators want to reason out a good ordering date? Also, any dates more likely for price changes than others like maybe the 23/24 new years boundary?

Your guess is as good as ours. I'd guess you should order before the end of the year. Model X loses the credit at the end of the year, so they don't have any reason to keep the S and X below $80k.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Your guess is as good as ours. I'd guess you should order before the end of the year. Model X loses the credit at the end of the year, so they don't have any reason to keep the S and X below $80k.

The S doesn't have a $7500 rebate like the X, and the X rebate isn't going away at the end of December like it is on other models. Plus most, who are buying the X don't qualify for the rebate as most will blow the income cap.

BTW, I guess another strategy is to potentially sacrifice ordering fees. i.e order on Dec 31st and if buy the time Feb rolls around, if they haven't raised the price and the camara/center horn button haven't appeared, place another order and lose the $250 on the first order.

Well the HD radar has been there for a long time now granted not used. If your holding out for a camera and horn you might wait till December of 25‘.

Reactions: teko