Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the upgrades
Do you mean mooc lighting and bumper
I asked them and this was the response. View attachment 1028732
Well, NotATeslaApp quoted "trusted souces" saying mood lights and bumper camera early March:

1000028384.jpg

Do you mean mooc lighting and bumper

Well, NotATeslaApp quoted "trusted souces" saying mood lights and bumper camera early March:

View attachment 1028737
This release / news turned out to be FALSE. Early March builds were already delivered to many without the new features. We're going to find out soon if the mid-March builds have it.

OT, but given the tangents this thread takes, I don't feel bad.... Keep in mind I am a fan and a stock holder, so take it as you will.

Just finished the first drive with FSD 12, which we were upgraded to overnight... TOTAL game changer.. I am glad I was "guaranteed" the swap from the Y to this incoming S, because otherwise I would be very hard pressed not to pay for it. Believe the hype, it really is that good. If you are on the fence about getting an order in before 31 March to secure it or waiting for it to be offered again, etc., I would not hesitate to make it happen. Even my wife likes it... which is beyond belief.

I can only imagine how great this is going to be at some point in the future when all the nannies have been removed.

Typical of you. Why don't you keep your opinions to yourself until you actually have some experience with it. But you being you, and several other of your ilk here, will probably find something to complain about when you do. Lot of you guys take a lot of joy in crapping on everyone else's...
On that note, I’m impressed that Michael Dell is impressed!

Attachments

• IMG_3535.jpeg
    IMG_3535.jpeg
    557.7 KB · Views: 7
Typical of you. Why don't you keep your opinions to yourself until you actually have some experience with it. But you being you, and several other of your ilk here, will probably find something to complain about when you do. Lot of you guys take a lot of joy in crapping on everyone else's...
mad-angry.gif

FSD is absolutely terrifying. Now, I have not been exposed to v12 yet, but still also very skeptical. Being a tesla owner since 2018, there's a track record of disappointment when it comes to software upgrades/updates. I personally feel his opinion here is spot on but looking forward to hopefully being wowed by FSD v12.

In Northern Va and looking to pick up an inventory vehicle and transfer my FSD from my M3. Will be giving the 3 to my son and taking the S. I’m in no rush to do this but want to take advantage of the free FSD transfer before 3/31. Any disadvantages to this approach other than losing out on customization?

Order MSP White on White with 19s - November 2023
Delivery date Saturday March 16th

Minor adjustment needed on passenger side for the rear hatch but other than that no other issues. No other model S or plaids have been delivered yet this year.

Toronto Tesla has always been very good to me being this is my 3rd car from them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240317_113521_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240317_113521_Gallery.jpg
    951.6 KB · Views: 6