Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered new model s (lr, grey, white, wheel, 19inch) on march 10 and already have been assigned a Vin and it says I have until today to schedule it or they are giving it away. I know this may sound lame, but I really love the ambient lighting in cars and want to make sure I get it. I still think it’s coming, but I also want to transfer my fsd from my 3…what’s best way to play it?
Im in the sam spotnas you. I just received a message asking to schedule delivery next week. I don't think there is a clear way way to postpone delivery for a time and still be able to transfer FSD.

Got the text today to schedule delivery and I scheduled for Saturday, the 23rd. Ordered 3/6, VIN 3/9. LR, SG, black interior, 19".

Still waiting for MVPA from Tesla, which I need to finalize financing with my bank. I've been asking them for days to send it and they haven't. I'll keep hounding them.
The MVPA should be available in your app or online in your account at Tesla.com.

Hard to say unexpected delay, since it’s become the norm, but still awaiting VIN from Dec 18 order while many who ordered in Feb and Mar are getting VINs. Seems like it’s just overall delayed.
Is there any pattern to the delays? Like you have CF trim or something and all the cars now being delivered don’t. Any rhyme/reason?
I’ve heard this as well that something about late year orders there are delays that don’t seem to add up.

Is there any pattern to the delays? Like you have CF trim or something and all the cars now being delivered don’t. Any rhyme/reason?
I’ve heard this as well that something about late year orders there are delays that don’t seem to add up.
Seem to be quite a few December and early Jan orders still waiting for VINs while Feb and March cars are being delivered. I have a MSLR, UR, wheel, 19” and black. They delivered the exact car to my dealer recently, but it’s a demo car. So I know they made them and delivered that model to my dealer. There is some glitch going on, though.

Reactions: Bluef82003
As far as I can tell no ‘24 MSP with Cream have been built or delivered yet. I’m a 23 Dec order with no VIN or other progress, have signed all the docs, everything up to date in the app and have my FSD and free SC charging miles “guaranteed”. Happy to keep waiting if the reason for the delay is some improvement inline with the rumors, seats, etc.

As far as I can tell no ‘24 MSP with Cream have been built or delivered yet. I’m a 23 Dec order with no VIN or other progress, have signed all the docs, everything up to date in the app and have my FSD and free SC charging miles “guaranteed”. Happy to keep waiting if the reason for the delay is some improvement inline with the rumors, seats, etc.
I’m also a cream interior from 12/27