Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, they didn't do anything like that. They slobbered on some touch up paint. They didn't even clean up the paint chips from the carpet on the inside of the car from the hammering. Incredible.
I am going to ask a genuine question, not to debate you just curious - why care what the door jams / hinges (paging @WilliamG) look like? How often are you looking in there?

Last edited:
They look fine. I like the overall profile. I’m not sure I like the black on the bolsters, despite loving black and white interiors. The emblem is a nice touch but the headrest just feels way too elongated. I’m sure the seats are retrofittable, just depends on how much you want to pay.

You could always recoup some money by selling your old seats.
My plan would be to just install them in my mom's model 3. Rails are the same IIRC, and she'd probably appreciate the more comfortable seats.

I do wonder if ventilated seats can be enabled on the pre highland model 3 with a config change. The pins that the highland uses for those are open on the pre-highland (with the other seat pinouts otherwise matching). But I wouldn't be surprised if said body controllers themselves would also need to be upgraded.