Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just noticed that there is a new Can p285 marker in Montreal on the map (http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=295135). Did we miss their handwave here? In any case, maybe we should consider upping the Canadian p reservation count.

I think that's pretty safe. I ran into a few Model S reservation holders at the auto show; one told me a number in the mid 290's.

100 us reservations in one week!
Not bad I think!

This thread is intended to track Model S reservations.

If your reservation number is greater than the reservation number listed below, please post the 1) reservation number / date received 2) region and 3) type: Signature or General Production.

The Model X Reservation Tally can be found here: Model X Tally

To add / view the locations of Model S and Model X reservations holders, visit: Tesla Model S & X Reservations

The instructions to add the reservation World Map, can be found here: World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

Here is an updated collection of the numbers posted by members on various threads and forums (i.e., these numbers are to be taken with a grain of salt):

US
S 1,024 (January 6, 2012)
SSL 221 (December 7, 2011)
R 273 (January 5, 2012)
P 7,603 (March 3, 2012)

Canada
S 104 (November 17, 2011)
P 285 (March 3, 2012)

Europe/Asia
S 182 (January 31, 2012)
R 83 (January 4, 2012)
P 744 (February 10, 2012)

Switzerland
S 14 (October 20, 2011)

UK
S 13 (May 21, 2011)

Hong Kong
S 2 (April 27, 2011)
R 2 (July 9, 2011)
P 1 (March 23, 2011)

Australia
S 9 (April 10, 2011)
P 10 (June 5, 2011)

Gross Total: 10,570 - March 3, 2012

Net Total: 9,647 - March 3, 2012*

* = Net Total subtracts known Signature cancellations/downgrades and 899 unit differential from Q4 earnings call
S = Signature Series (Model S)
SSL = Signature Special List (Model S)
R = Roadster Owner/Friends and Family
P = General Production (Model S)

Europe / Asia
S 225 (March 9, 2012)

Did someone else notice hoe it seems European Model S reservations seems to be accellerating. Problably due to the Geneva Motor Show and the fact that many have seen the car IRL for the first time. Considering the Motor Show lasts a few weeks I wonder what the European order status will be at the end of march? Can they actually sell out the Model S Signatures here by then?

Cobos

Did someone else notice hoe it seems European Model S reservations seems to be accellerating. Problably due to the Geneva Motor Show and the fact that many have seen the car IRL for the first time. Considering the Motor Show lasts a few weeks I wonder what the European order status will be at the end of march? Can they actually sell out the Model S Signatures here by then?

Cobos
Yes, but Tesla seems to be getting more media coverage lately.

However, Tesla should have sent over the white Model S they had at the Factory event.. That one is far more finished then this Red one...

And I also had e-mails of people who reserved a Model S after the 3-phase announcement was made. I do hope the Signatures will be sold out soon. Reminds me if I should upgrade or not...?