Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took the plunge last night #11,042 ... that's something like 300 reserves in 12 days.

I dropped in on 7/21 with my res # 10,608, until yesterday at 11,042 = 434 in 16 days - or just over 27 per day. Assuming no online transactions, that's almost 2 reservations per location everyday. Once they start hitting the streets (and get even more buzz), I expect it will accelerate.

I dropped in on 7/21 with my res # 10,608, until yesterday at 11,042 = 434 in 16 days - or just over 27 per day. Assuming no online transactions, that's almost 2 reservations per location everyday. Once they start hitting the streets (and get even more buzz), I expect it will accelerate.

I put my reservation in on July 3rd - got 10,048. So that was 560 in 18 days, essentially 1000 (994) in 34 days!

Did I get the last Signature of 2012?

I confirmed my order August 1st, I think, got S1299, which shows on your tally as being the highest number given out. If so, I had no idea how close I was to being shut out this year. Do I remember correctly that only 1000 Signatures are being produced this year with the balance general production vehicles? Will all the Signatures be delivered before any general production vehicles? I apologize in advance as I suppose this information is all covered somewhere amongst the thousands of posts in various forums.

I confirmed my order August 1st, I think, got S1299, which shows on your tally as being the highest number given out. If so, I had no idea how close I was to being shut out this year. Do I remember correctly that only 1000 Signatures are being produced this year with the balance general production vehicles? Will all the Signatures be delivered before any general production vehicles? I apologize in advance as I suppose this information is all covered somewhere amongst the thousands of posts in various forums.

Even better. Only 1000 U.S. Signatures will be produced ever. Yes, you will get your car before the general production cars go out.

I confirmed my order August 1st, I think, got S1299, which shows on your tally as being the highest number given out.

Maybe. You have the highest Signature reservation number reported to date on this forum. However, it is possible someone who doesn't post on this forum has or may receive a higher number as other Signature reservation holders cancel or convert to General Production. As folks configure their cars, we are certainly getting to the end of the Signature list, but unless Tesla tells us we have no way of knowing for sure whether yours is the 1000th Signature.

Larry

Even better. Only 1000 U.S. Signatures will be produced ever. Yes, you will get your car before the general production cars go out.

From TM's facts page:
"The first 1,200 Model S vehicles delivered in North America will be Signatures. Model S Signature will come with the 85 kWh battery."
Model S Facts | Tesla Motors

Maybe the 1200 is inclusive of the founder's cars?

From TM's facts page:
"The first 1,200 Model S vehicles delivered in North America will be Signatures. Model S Signature will come with the 85 kWh battery."
Model S Facts | Tesla Motors

Maybe the 1200 is inclusive of the founder's cars?

Hi Mike,

The first 1000 Signatures will be for the U.S., the next 200 Signatures will be for Canada.

Larry

Last edited:
Probably more appropriate here than on the Finalize thread:

Signature Res holder 0000001 just tweeted that he'll be getting his car tomorrow!!!

https://twitter.com/Jason

jastweet.png