Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X November Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm the second to the earliest and I have not even got anything, I am patiently holding off for today to see how the end of the day looks if my status changes, so far nothing. If nothing then I will contact my DS tomorrow again because I want to lock in my rate ASAP but I don't want to risk having my credit pulled again if it'll arrive late. Even though my DS originally said couple weeks ago that it'll be in around the first or second week of December. I don't feel comfortable without having a confirmation that it's in production which sucks major balls...
So, I take it I'm the earliest one in this thread then. Well, someone seriously dropped the ball on my order and unfortunately, I will have to re-apply as a result. Ordering with only 2 weeks left in the 3rd quarter didn't help as much as I thought it would. Definitely call your DS. Hopefully you'll get some solid answers. Good luck!

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Tesla Forum and also new to Tesla. I've been reading a lot on here so I would like to share my information. I confirmed my order on 11/16/16 for a model X 75D. It is white with black 22" and black interior (6 seater). Has everything on it besides the tow. I got my VIN over the weekend. The vin is 301xx. I spoke with my contact today and he said I should have it before the end of December since Tesla will push for the year end. My built date is suppose to be 12/12/16.

I wonder if they will be able to fulfill this or will it take longer?

Reactions: pchengMX
Awesome spreadsheet.. how funny I had made one just like this but wasnt ready yet :p

My DS only replies to emails once a day and only reaches out after I inquire.

They told me that this week the factory is on holidays and they would resume back next monday with a better idea of when my P90D 6 seater will be in production. I still think I'll enter production (268xx) in about 11 days and then pick it up in Freemont around Dec 17th.

If they're off this week, then 11 days from now is only 5 work days. They are currently on VIN 24XXX. Getting to 268XX in 5 days would mean they need to make almost 400 cars a day (when they have been making ~125).

What's interesting is at least 1 car went into production today so they aren't completely off this week.

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Tesla Forum and also new to Tesla. I've been reading a lot on here so I would like to share my information. I confirmed my order on 11/16/16 for a model X 75D. It is white with black 22" and black interior (6 seater). Has everything on it besides the tow. I got my VIN over the weekend. The vin is 301xx. I spoke with my contact today and he said I should have it before the end of December since Tesla will push for the year end. My built date is suppose to be 12/12/16.

I wonder if they will be able to fulfill this or will it take longer?
I have a feeling it would not there is plenty of others that has pushed for the year end that had orders back in September but who knows maybe they might start to whip them out like the 3rd quarter push.

I feel pretty lucky with my order. I will get special options and configurations that are no longer available:
  • Titanium color
  • AP 2.0 hardware
  • Unlimited supercharging for life
  • Black leather, black headliner, with Glossy Obeche wood
I am not sure if I could have timed it any better. :)
Received emails:
  • Nov 17th - Entered production
  • Nov 20th - Completed production with delivery availability of Nov 27th

My 60d VIN 24xxx is still in the production queue. I got this email from my DS yesterday:

"We are still on track for the arrival of your Model X by mid-December and the current estimate for delivery is reflecting the 19th/20th. I will keep you posted on any changes because recently the estimates have been slightly off and projecting later dates than what is actually happening."

Great news that @rush6410 finished production in 3 days!

In regards to financing, Alliant allowed me to get my loan started at the end of October to lock in the 1.49% rate for 72 months. We had thought that delivery would be in November at that time. I hope that does not come back to bite me in the butt. My first payment on a car that does not exist yet is December 9th. :)

My 60d VIN 24xxx is still in the production queue. I got this email from my DS yesterday:

"We are still on track for the arrival of your Model X by mid-December and the current estimate for delivery is reflecting the 19th/20th. I will keep you posted on any changes because recently the estimates have been slightly off and projecting later dates than what is actually happening."

Great news that @rush6410 finished production in 3 days!

In regards to financing, Alliant allowed me to get my loan started at the end of October to lock in the 1.49% rate for 72 months. We had thought that delivery would be in November at that time. I hope that does not come back to bite me in the butt. My first payment on a car that does not exist yet is December 9th. :)
I'm suprised Alliant was able to finance you even thought your car isn't registered yet..From what I have heard is that Alliant wont financial until theres an official registration on the car. My insurance wont even provide a quote without the car actually finishing production. They say it wont be exact because what's showing up on my VIN is a 90D when I am actually insuring a 60D.

Congrats I'm jealous! Did you do a full upgrade for autopilot? I'm curious to see where the camera placements are.

Really? Every car coming out has all 8 cameras and the placement has been well documented. (Three in front of the rear view mirror, the 2 forward looking side cameras in the B pillars, the two rear looking side cameras in the emblem on the front fenders, and the center rear view camera.)

My insurance wont even provide a quote without the car actually finishing production. They say it wont be exact because what's showing up on my VIN is a 90D when I am actually insuring a 60D.

What they don't realize is that the VIN no longer includes the battery size, and they haven't updated their system. So the VIN will never tell them you got a 60D.

Really? Every car coming out has all 8 cameras and the placement has been well documented. (Three in front of the rear view mirror, the 2 forward looking side cameras in the B pillars, the two rear looking side cameras in the emblem on the front fenders, and the center rear view camera.)
Oh ok pardon me that I didn't know I'm still pretty new to the forum. But it's really good to know. Thanks again I will do more searching around. I appreciate it. Sine those that just upgraded to the EAP only and not the FSDC. Only has 4 active camera and the others are non-active then? Since it's probably just software limited between the EAP and FSDC?

Oh ok pardon me that I didn't know I'm still pretty new to the forum. But it's really good to know. Thanks again I will do more searching around. I appreciate it. Sine those that just upgraded to the EAP only and not the FSDC. Only has 4 active camera and the others are non-active then? Since it's probably just software limited between the EAP and FSDC?

Correct, which is why you can upgrade later at the touch of a button from your My Tesla page. (And likely from your center console in the car as well.) The difference is that it costs 33%, $1,000 more.