Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today on white MYLR, 5 seat, NO options or upgrades, OD 10-04-21, PA023XXX VIN, came with USS, cargo cover, reflector headlights, old style cameras. Build quality is excellent in my opinion. Very satisfied.
Did you get mobile connector or voucher? Data points say order place before mid-april are all getting mobile connector

Just got my 2023 MYLR delivered today. PF588 made from Fremont. Base + tow hitch.
I am in Bay Area, learn so much from this thread, want to share my experience.

about the Car:
1. w/ matrix headlight
2. no USS (no ParkAssit now; hoping for an OTA software somehow)
3. w/ cargo cover
4. build quality is good

about the timeline:
order date: April 9th;
EDD: Oct 29 to Nov 11;
VIN shown in APP: Oct 30;
Delivery date: Nov 3;

I use USE credit union, give 2.94% for 60 months.

Just got my 2023 MYLR delivered today. PF588 made from Fremont. Base + tow hitch.

about the Car:
1. w/ matrix headlight
3. w/ cargo cover
4. build quality is good

about the timeline:

Congrats! Are you sure you got matrix lights and no uss? MYLRs in this range from Fremont all didn’t report matrix light and have USS. Mind sharing some pics

Reactions: BrownOuttaSpec
Congrats! Are you sure you got matrix lights and no uss? MYLRs in this range from Fremont all didn’t report matrix light and have USS. Mind sharing some pics
first pic: noUSS
second pic: matrix headlight
third pic: old camera

Attachments

• IMG_6983.jpg
    IMG_6983.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_6986.jpg
    IMG_6986.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6987.jpg
    IMG_6987.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 122
The voucher is the exact value of the mobile charger. I just redeemed now. So seems that's the way they're addressing the orders placed before mid April.
FWIW, I placed order after the 4/17 cut off... on 4/25. I still ended up getting the voucher. Since I had already purchased and installed a Wall Connector, I used it for the Mobile Connector. It was a nice little surprise, as I thought I'd have to be out of pocket for the Mobile Connector.

Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
Just picked up 2023 Y LR red. No matrix, no parcel, has the sensors, old cameras.
Car

about the Car:
1. w/ matrix headlight
3. w/ cargo cover
4. build quality is good

about the timeline:

my data point:

PF582. MYLR red hitch black interior 2023
delivered 2 days ago
USS
no matrix
no cargo
no “New” looking cameras
yes license plate holder

very happy with build quality, panels fine
only a few smudges/pieces of tape from production, easily removed
No immediate obvious cabin noise issues
Voice commands seem to not register consistently - unsure whether this is a me problem or a car issue

The voucher is the exact value of the mobile charger. I just redeemed now. So seems that's the way they're addressing the orders placed before mid April.
Correct. All orders placed before April 29th were promised a MC. Instead of including the old kit (no 14-50) in the car, Tesla now provides the coupon code to those orders.
2 bonuses with this new system:
1) The new MC kit now includes 14-50
2) You can use the coupon towards the purchase of a Wall Connector instead

Orders April 29th and onward have to buy MC separately for $200. The configurator now includes options to add MC and/or WC to your order at time of purchase and the MC will ship close to your delivery date. WC ships immediately.

Reactions: Choncho and Aglaia
FWIW, I placed order after the 4/17 cut off... on 4/25. I still ended up getting the voucher. Since I had already purchased and installed a Wall Connector, I used it for the Mobile Connector. It was a nice little surprise, as I thought I'd have to be out of pocket for the Mobile Connector.
Tesla changed the official cutoff to April 28th so you just snuck in!!

• Love
Reactions: Gray Man
Just picked up 2023 Y LR red. No matrix, no parcel, has the sensors, old cameras.
PF582. MYLR red hitch black interior 2023
My Service advisor told me the same options for my PF582. I don't take delivery for another week though. Additionally they did confirm it has the "comfort suspension". I am a little sad about not getting matrix headlights and I will probably add the parcel shelf myself since I have one on my MS and it does seem to reduce some road noise.

Reactions: Westcoast42

about the Car:
1. w/ matrix headlight
3. w/ cargo cover
4. build quality is good

about the timeline:

wow, nothing makes sense with Tesla... nobody has been reporting a combo like this. Congrats, looks great!

OK guys here's a bunch of information for those with eminent delivery. I have a 589 vin from Fremont that I was scheduled to pick up tomorrow but was in the neighborhood and just went and checked it out in person. Manufacture date 10/28. Does not have USS. It does have the older cameras. It did not have the matrix lights. It did have the cargo cover. As for the US S, it seems they didn't exactly go in order because some 59 vins on the lot with the same manufacture date did have the USS. As for the new headlights I did not see any in the lot that had it. As for the new cameras also none on the lot that had it and I even asked the guy and he said they haven't received any with new cameras and it would probably be a while before they would. Build quality from the outside looked great. For a reference mine is a white exterior black interior regular wheels and enhanced auto pilot. Holler if anybody has any questions.
Great information, thank you. I have a PF589XXX MYP on the way to TN. I had to acknowledge the USS waiver as well. Glad to see the cargo cover. Looks like we also made the cutoff for "comfort suspension" whatever that means.